Homebrew best setting for psx-rearmed?

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm using a cia on a N3DS with DSP audio, disabled audio sync, disabled video sync, and FFT still runs so excruciatingly slow it's not at all enjoyable.

On the other hand Civ 2 runs perfectly without any adjustments at all. (The menu system ruins that game, but that's hardly the emulator's fault!)

For the most part my experience is that the large majority of PSX games are more like the former than the latter. The emulator still has quite a ways to go to be more than a neat demonstration of potential.

Jair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
In my experience I never could get the emulator to play at the same speed as the videos in YouTube, I used the same settings they listed on the video but it always ran slower. I used same as the video the CIA, the only difference being my 3DS Firmware version as far as I could tell. V-Sync disable and Frameskip on were in all demonstration videos. Disabling audio is a more extreme approach.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1