ROM Phreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it depends on what features you are looking for. Are you wanting a program that just keeps a list of what games you have? Do you want to rename the files to the official specified release name (with numbers or scene style)? Depending on what roms you are managing, do you want the program to have a frontend included. Pictures? No Pictures?......................See what I am saying? There are lots of things to consider and depending on your needs/wants, it varies as to what is best.

Offline List
Rom Center
GameFront
Real Rom Auditor
ClrMamePro

Check those out and get an idea as to what you are looking for. Then come back here and list your desires for a better answer then what I have gave thus far.

killuncle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Right now I´m using Offline List is nice but it doesn´t have a search function and that´s really necessary.

I can´t wait for FINAL GBArms 4
biggrin.gif

ROM Phreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Right now I´m using Offline List is nice but it doesn´t have a search function and that´s really necessary.

I can´t wait for FINAL GBArms 4
biggrin.gif
Ummm.......unless the older versions of OLL don't have search and you are in fact using one of those old versions, there is no reason why you don't have a search function with OLL. I have version 0.7.2a of Offline List and it DOES have a handy search function clear as day bulit into it.

I looked at both NDSCrc and Rominator, which both look nice. For me however NDSCrc seems a bit too cluttered what with all the tabs and such. Plus it's only for NDS roms. While Rominator looks visually appealing and promising, it is in the same boat as far as being limited to one system (or at least thats what I saw. I could be wrong, didnt spend that much time with it). I myself collect multiple sets of roms from different systems and having the least amount of programs to manage them all is key for me lol. But this is just my two cents.

Personally I love Offline List. I mostly use that and Real Auditor for my PSP isos.

You might also want to look through THIS THREAD to get some different info and opinions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv