Best PSP scene site?

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by 2cb2ct7, Aug 20, 2007.

Aug 20, 2007

Best PSP scene site? by 2cb2ct7 at 2:41 AM (1,024 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. 2cb2ct7
    OP

Member 2cb2ct7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    I'm seriously considering a PSP for the arrival of FFT remake.

I was just wondering if anyone knows the best PSP scene site around (I'm thinking as great as GBAtemp is for NDS/Wii [​IMG] )

Also, is there any fine print to these reasonably priced PSPs with version 1.5 firmware that are availale on eBay from HK? Has anyone got a good guide to custom firmware from v1.5?

Thanks a lot!

2. luisrodl

Newcomer luisrodl Advanced Member

Puerto Rico
    Well I have a 3.51 M33 Custom Firmware my brother's PSP and if you can get a 3.50 PSP or before since there are downfraders to get them to 1.50. To me the best PSP scene site is www.psp-hacks.com and they have helpful guides for installing custom firmware on the PSP. Hope this info helps.

3. Seraph

Member Seraph GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/

I used that site when I first started when 1.5 PSP's were still being sold in stores. Although, I haven't been following the PSP scene lately, but it's still one of the best sites. I don't know about prices for 1.5 PSP's with all the downgraders around...

4. Samutz

Member Samutz Wet Tissue Sample

United States
  5. Dermy

Member Dermy GBAtemp Fan

United States
    There is also pspcrazy.com but it is not as in depth as maxconsole and qj.net. Also qj is where I go for all my downloads. As for 1.5 psps, I bought a blue one from superufo.com (also in HK) for $195 instead of the ones on ebay that are $245 (I think). They downgraded the psp. I know b/c as soon as I opened it and turned it on, it gave me a blue screen of death and I had to reset the registry. Its not bad though b/c I had no trouble upgrading to 3.40 OE-A.

6. Mlacks

Banned Mlacks Banned

United States
    Superufo is a terific establishment; top of the line customer service and support when i ordered my chotto shot cam.