Best programmed sexbot on AIM yet.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gallery_89474_317_30307.png

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='TDWP FTW']
I'm not sure why you insult me all the time, I have no clue what I did to you, but incase you didn't notice, i'm using pidgin, so I am signed into 5 things at once. It just so happened that the bot used AIM.

@[member='Costello']
Oh? Well as suprgramr said, if you find a better programmed sexbot, post it.

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a better programmed sexbot, but I do know of a pretty intelligent bot.

http://www.elbot.com

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
yeah, I can do a lot better of course. I made an IRC bot once that actually tried to interpret what people were saying and answered accordingly.
it was able to recognize if you were asking a question, if you were making a remark, if you were angry, and things like that.
that was like 5 or 10 years ago back when I was coding futile things :P waste of time

Reactions: 2 people

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='Costello']
Make it not futile, get a job with those sleexbag sexbot companies to develop a bot that is so intelligent, no one nkows it's a bot until they surrender their credit card. Knowing how much money those places rake it, you could be loaded.

Reactions: 1 person

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
@[member='Costello']
Make it not futile, get a job with those sleexbag sexbot companies to develop a bot that is so intelligent, no one nkows it's a bot until they surrender their credit card. Knowing how much money those places rake it, you could be loaded.
that's definitely not something I want to do with my life.

Reactions: 3 people

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='Costello']
that's definitely not something I want to do with my life.

Because of the intense stressful programming part, or the helping a company like that existing part?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
artificial intelligence programming is a fascinating field, but I wouldn't want to create something so advanced just for the vile purpose of ripping people off on the internet...

Reactions: 1 person

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
artificial intelligence programming is a fascinating field, but I wouldn't want to create something so advanced just for the vile purpose of ripping people off on the internet...

Agree on both fronts, really. Different is that I'm more of a graphic designer with "unique" tastes , not programmer :P
PS - I'm also kinda into engineering, like making the circuit boards that are used in computers themselves.
PSS - Is it PSS or PPS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."