Sportsmaniac1322

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been using WiiUI lately to make my GCOS multidiscs, and I was wondering if there was a more updated version. I've heard that there are some better programs that give it a more attractive interface (and better compatibility?). So what's the newest, most updated program out right now?

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wouldn't be able to tell you the BEST program out there, but MultiGame ISO Creator has a nicer interface, though it does come with some problems. Most games should be fine though.

Sportsmaniac1322

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kashin said:
Wouldn't be able to tell you the BEST program out there, but MultiGame ISO Creator has a nicer interface, though it does come with some problems. Most games should be fine though.
What problems does it have? I did hear that some people had problems using that with Zelda Collector's Edition, but outside of that I haven't heard much (I have Zelda CE already, so that's no big deal).

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just like any such program (at this time) would have, there's a few compatibility problems which i would obviously not be able to specify from the top of my head. But there is nothing major, it's quite stable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: