Best product for homebrew

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Spudnik123, May 12, 2007.

May 12, 2007

Best product for homebrew by Spudnik123 at 8:05 AM (1,061 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Spudnik123
    OP

Newcomer Spudnik123 Newbie

United States
    Well heres the thing I have been doing a ton of research and shortly ago decided that I would order an R4. However now I am having doubts as there is one thing about my preferences that may be different thatn others............I really dont give a crap about backups, all I care about is homebrew. Back when I had a psp it was the highlitght of my experience and so I wish to keep it going. What I want to know ( hopeflully this hasn't been asked too often) is if the R4 would be a good choice for someone like me who is only interested in homebrew games/apps? Would I be better off going with a slot 2 solution?

2. iwakura

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    Nope. with DLDI patching, slot 1 is as good as slot 2

3. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

nowadays you could say it's even better.
    I suggest you read our DLDI tutorial here: http://gbatemp.net/?showtopic=45157

The R4 is a good choice considering some homebrew developper even release their homebrew prepatched with the R4 DLDI.

4. Spudnik123
    OP

Newcomer Spudnik123 Newbie

United States
    well thanks for the reasurance man, looks like im gonna get an R4 with a 1gb kingston from realhotstuff tomorrow, of course theres so many other options, is the R4 the best?

5. iwakura

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    yeah, out of EZFLASH V, R4, supercard SD, ewin2, G6, and M3 lite pro, i like my R4 the best. I've only tried a few though...