Best Prepaid Plan and Phone? (California,USA)

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by iMinotauro, Feb 14, 2012.

1. iMinotauro
    OP

iMinotauro Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2010
    United States
    California
    I have been on Boost Mobile for close to a year now, I own a Samsung Galaxy Prevail with the Shrinkage Plan (I'm at $45). The phone I have right now isn't cutting it anymore (Horrendous Camera, Small Internal Storage Space, Lack Luster Battery.) so I want to upgrade and I also want to save even more money so I was looking for other options. My 1st choice would be to switch to T-Mobile and get on the $30 unlimited text and web, 100 talktime plan. I don't have a problem with 100 minutes because that is what I use the least. With Boost Mobile Shrinkage the least amount I would end up paying after a year and a half of on time payments would be $35 (However this is only if I were to stick with my current phone, it would be $40 if I upgrade to another phone). I want buy the Samsung Exhibit II 4G, I can get a better deal somewhere else other than from T-Mobile its self.

So I would end up with an updated phone and saving $10 dollars. Do you guy have any other suggestions?
    (I prefer a smartphone, mainly Android because of all the apps available. I also would like to pay $40 or less)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice