Best Pokemon Spin off

Which Pokemon spinoff do you think is the best?

• Pokemon Ranger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

• Pokemon Snap

• Pokemon Pinball(s)

• Pokemon Stadium(s)

• Pokemon Trading Card Game

• Pokemon Trozei

• Total voters

VBKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Choose which one you liked best! You may notice I didn't include Pokemon Puzzle Leauge or pokemon Puzzle challenge, and several others. This is because Puzzle Leauge/Challenge were Tetris Attack Clones, and did nothing original for the Pokemon name. Others such as Hey You Pikachu, Pokemon Dash, and Pokemon channel weren't included since they were so miserably bad.

I myself vote for Pokemon Ranger, and most likely everyone else will choose Pokemon Snap. I liked Pokemon Snap A LOT, and played it until I had absolutely gorgeous pictures of each Pokemon. (specifically Goldeen. It's a perfect up close shot, and I got a perfect score for it.)

However, I enjoyed Pokemon Ranger more. Hal did a good job on snap, and I loved it, but Hal did an even better job on Ranger, and it is ranked as the greatest Pokemon game in my book. To be honest, the only Pokemon RPG I liked was Red.

What's your choice!

VBKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's two of my really good pictures in snap. There's a trick I discovered to get a Pidgey image as good as that.

HPIM0578.jpg

goo.jpg

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I personally loved the hell out of Pokemon Pinball, original and RS version (especially with the ability to have rumble when playing with the Gameboy Player on the Gamecube). I never liked pinball prior to, but the Pokemon catching system made it so much fun. Especially when I caught Mew in the first Pinball.

VBKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I personally loved the hell out of Pokemon Pinball, original and RS version (especially with the ability to have rumble when playing with the Gameboy Player on the Gamecube). I never liked pinball prior to, but the Pokemon catching system made it so much fun. Especially when I caught Mew in the first Pinball.

Hey! I was able to do that to! It a frickin hard procedure to set up though. I was never gonna try to get mew, but I already knew how to do it. Once I just managed to have an incredible play through, and I managed to set everything up! and I "caught" mew. I put caught in quotes since you never really "catch" it.

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Snap! no question. It was one of the only 3 games I ever owned for my N64 (I rented a lot), the other two being Mario 64 and Star Wars Podracer. I probably played Snap the most out of any console game I've ever owned.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm going with Pokemon Snap.
It was an original game - there was no other like it.
It's very entertaining and it's replay value is excellent.
smile.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's hard to get a decent shot of Goldeen. Trust me. It's also impossible to get a Pidgey shot that close unless you do some setting up.
You say it like I haven't played the game. It really isn't as hard as you're making it out to be.

Wish I knew where my cartridge was. Been feeling for some Snap action lately.

VBKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I say impossible, I don't mean it's hard. I mean that it literally isn't possible unless you do a certain thing first.

I also had guessed that you had in fact played it, so I'm not trying to "fool" anyone.

VBKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wha? Why did you call me a punk? I said I KNEW you played it! Maybe I just worded it too complicated.

I also didn't get the feeling I was exaggerating. I only said getting goldeen was hard. It's not like I said, "Oh GOD it was SO HARD!" Though maybe it was just hard for me cause I was fairly young when we got it. Can we just stop squabbling?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YOU CANT BACK OUT OF THIS NOW.

THE POKEMON-BRAND DUELING GLOVE HAS BEEN THROWN.

In a more related note, I enjoyed Genki Dechu thoroughly. How can you call it "miserably bad"?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@VBKirby

For god's sake lighten up.

A new challenger appears.
Did you get the pictures to show up in Oak's Report? Spent 20 minutes tweaking settings and they always come up blank. Found that by using "Copy to SDRAM" allows them to show up for the time, but I have to exit full screen and it runs incredibly slow while enabled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1