tongue.gif

Oh Really?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
Oh Really?,
should i say oh really crystal was the best pokemon game?

nice nick you have got there

tongue.gif
thanks lol. Yeah, crystal was the best imo. It had everything from gold/silver plus more. The reason I liked GSC the best was I liked the fact that once you beat the elite 4, you go to a whole another continent to beat more gyms, ect. I wont play the ds version though until its out in english or fully translated (which I doubt will happen before the official release)

QUOTE(wrestlingking @ Sep 17 2009, 09:03 PM) crystal wasnt a ds game

Well, there is only 3 to choose from, and they are all almost identical, so obviously everyone is going to say platinum since it had more. Why not choose from all the generations?

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
that pikachu is a different pikachu

pikkkkkkke pikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chu!!

i am not a pokefan..
but why do team rocket want to catch pikachu?
Wasnt it because Team Rocket wanted to take over the world by catching all the rarest pokemon so they kept going after pikachu because they thought it would make their boss happy...or something along those lines man its been years but i think thats how it goes.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Well, god darn are pikachu rare, i wasted 2 hours walking around vanadian forest and only then did i managed to spot 1 pikachu.

On the other hand, noticed how most of their pokemons are pretty easy to find? Zubat, rattata, ekans... ya they are really "rare"... so ya,i guess they just don wish to spend too much time walking around a wussy forest filled with noob bugs
biggrin.gif

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol i think thats what the joke was though that they were trying to find the rarest/strongest pokemon and yet they had the weakest pokemon that's why they would always come up with plans and using machines and traps instead of their pokemon =D.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all let me start by saying Iv never played the original silver or gold...

so can someone tell me did either of those 2 games do anything that was the non-norm for a pokemon game? because iv really not understood the hype of the remakes all the pokemons iv played (red , yellow , pearl , platinum) alwayz have the same winning formula so why is it that silver n gold are the most wanted for a remake?

if anyone could just give me a small list of things it did that arnt already a part of a pokemon game?

on topic = platinum is the best pokemon game i have played so far

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My first pokemon game was gold.

Now im playing soul silver with Kazo's translation. Its awesome.

It has loads of new features including -you can have ANY pokemon walk around with you,looks better(i think anyway) and i havent unlocked it yet but i heard there is wi fi underground

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
probably i guess. but still, thats the only reason that i can think of, why they don wish to just catch a pikachu themselves.

The other place:Power Plant would probably be too hard for them,since zaplos is there as well.
haha its probably because its the main Pikachu that always pesters them and ruins their plan so they want to catch that specific one =P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse