Best pokemon game (Origanals no remakes)

Pokemon Games

• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

• Green

• Gold

• Silver

• Ruby

• Saphire

• Dimond

• Pearl

• Total voters

MgARBITER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My first poll but i was curious to see what others thought the pokemon game of all time was. Sorry no remakes as the do not count
lecture.gif

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MgRBITER said:
syko5150 said:
why is Yellow not on the list?

I wasnt sure how to classify it. Its effy. I think of it more of a enhanced version of red and blue with a pikachu following u around.
i just think the 3rd game in each generation is better then the first 2 because it combines most stuff from both games and they arent remakes

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I played them all and my favorite was the Gold edition. It was magical. The whole game just felt perfect and it was the first and only Pokemon game, in which I`ve collected all Pokemons (Yeah, we even used that cable to transfer the Pokemon and all these things).

So my vote goes for Gold, just because I like Ho-Oh. But personally I think there is not much of a difference between the different versions of the respective generation of Pokemon-games and that`s why I would summarize Gold/Silver, Blue/Red and the others into one respective category...

MgARBITER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
MgRBITER said:
syko5150 said:
why is Yellow not on the list?

I wasnt sure how to classify it. Its effy. I think of it more of a enhanced version of red and blue with a pikachu following u around.
i just think the 3rd game in each generation is better then the first 2 because it combines most stuff from both games and they arent remakes

I know I know. I posted a new poll consisting of remakes/updated releases.

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bik75 said:
I'm going with Sapphire since it was the first I played, I think many people say their favourite is the first one they play

it is not the case for me. i have played red first... but i like gold and silver (ya togther)

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I played Red, then Yellow, then Crystal, then Sliver and Gold, and then Blue (dunno why I played that last), then Emerald, then Ruby (only lasted half-way), Sapphire (1/2 too, cause I already played Emerald), then Pearl, and then Diamond, Out of all, I loved Crystal the most, but since it's not there I vote for Silver.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Juanmatron said:
88c3599fb374249d68545694a5f3b68e-Pokemon_Yellow.jpg
and
b5d0288d56d23c3457a1335b914838ce-Pokemon_Gold.jpg

Yellow have to be in your post. For no talk about Crystal, Emerald and Platinum. They only are "director cut".
I never knew there was a Pokemon OHSNAP! Version...lolhotlinking Never mind, the images don't even work normally.

Back on topic...My favorite version is Blue. It was the first one I played, and it has my favorite region...I know G/S/C have Kanto, but it just doesn't have the same feel, since a few things are different (Like Cinnabar Island being destroyed). I can't wait to see Kanto in SoulSilver when I get it (Hopefully today after school).

frogmyster3

Trophies
XP
Country
Blue was the first Pokemon game I played but it has to be Silver. I loved that game from the moment I got it right up till that fateful Christmas Day in 2004 when I left it in my GB Player on the Gamecube and my brothers mate yanked the controller down thus snapping the cartridge in two (he did a similar thing to my Wii and snapped the top plate for GC controllers off). It had my first ever level 100 on it as well which was Vaporeon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended