0.0%
  9. Pearl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 0 voter(s)
  1. ` regret .

` regret . GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I played them in this order : Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Red, Blue, Yellow, Leaf Green, Fire Red, Emerald, Platinum, HG.

Favourite would be Ruby, I played Gold and Silver when I was about 4 or 5.

2. Kaiyos

Kaiyos Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Aww there's no pokemon yellow [​IMG] LOL i guess cause it was a remake of red and blue...it was the first pokemon game i played tho and the one that got me addicted to the franchise [​IMG] Anyway so i went with Gold cause that was the first game of the Johto series that i played XD

3. taken

taken GBAtemp Advanced Fan

I would have to go with Pokemon Gold. But the first pokemon game I played was Emerald.

4. SinR

SinR The Terribad Gamer

United States
    Gold Silver and Crystal were the best

5. Lelouch

Lelouch GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Red had the most influence on me. I don't think I'll ever forget my first time playing through it.

6. Searinox

Searinox Dances with Dragons

Romania
    I would have voted for Crystal but this poll forced me to vote Gold.

7. Defiance

Defiance oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...

United States
    I really liked Red and Silver.. Red had the best music style, but I really liked Silver's graphics and day/night thing. (Man, why in the world did I ever delete my Silver game save?)

8. Porobu

Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

9. The Pi

The Pi Lurker

why is yellow a remake
    it was my first ever game

10. Shadow&Light

Shadow&Light GBAtemp Regular

United States
    without a doubt, Pokemon GOLD it's the best pokemon game ever!(i might like a bit more crystal, but there isnt an option for it lol)

11. Sh!fT_23

Sh!fT_23 GBAtemp Regular

Gold and Silver were very fun (and the NDS ones make them so fun to replay I might add) but I think the newer DS ones are quite good also. The new pokemon added are pretty vast now and there is a lot do do and I did enjoy them, but it's kinda getting to the point where there is too much extra stuff, now you have all the contests for ribbons and random berry mixing crap but all in all I think they are not too bad. GBA ones were good too actaually. Screw it all pokemon is awesome.

12. ZeroPF

ZeroPF Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Gold and Silver were the best because there was just so much more to do than the other games

13. Shadow&Light

Shadow&Light GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yeah, they actually rock because they dont have too much stuff, but they dont lack of too much either.

My opinion is that Gold/Silver were the best [​IMG]

Of course, im not telling the other pokemon games are crap, the original green was a pretty good game to the time, and with new sprites and some bug/glitches fix in pokemon red and blue, were a looooooooong way better even...

But when it came the time of the Gold and Silver was like... if i dont have those games... I ain't having fun with my GameBoy Color

Hum... Ruby and Zaphiro... i think they are good... but doesnt have the adventage of two regions, so i found them too short, also they add a lot of things to pokemon, not just a new pokedex library, also the contest, a lot of legendaryes pokemons, and the "pokemon power", also the nature of pokemons were add... good game... but i i will stay with Gold and Silver...

Now... Pearl and Diamond... they not only get the more pokemon library in the whole history of pokemon... they also did like 25 kind of legendaryes pokemon... if you get all legendaryes pokemon, you will use like 3 boxes lol... they also add the thing of walking with your pokemon in a park(and there was born the pokewalker lol)... hmmm... they also got new revolutionary HM/TM changing the whole competitive battles, and adding a Wifi battler/GTS the game became more connected to the rest of the world... in my opinion... just too much things lol, but thats just my opinion, I really found that Pearl and Diamond rocks of all the effort they put to create them

And now with the new remakes, I was so happy to see the whole stuff in my favorite pokemon that i just couldnt wait to have it in my own hands lol

Keep it up GameFreak, You are always the better [​IMG]

14. Rogue Trader

Rogue Trader GBAtemp Regular

Silver was the best one, but Blue was my favourite (I think because it was newer and more exciting).

15. xangelinax

xangelinax Advanced Member
    Newcomer

I started with yellow, then gold so Gold is my favourite. Not played red/blue/green. Played all the rest of them. Gold was my favourite, going to two regions was amazing they should let you do that again.

16. Twiffles

Twiffles танковые победы

Gambia, The
    Utter lack of Yellow.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (Origanals, remakes), pokemon