Gaming Best Pokemon For Pokemon B/W?

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There aren´t many good pokemons for B/W,but i always used Weavile(wk:fire,fighting),Ninetales(wk:water,ground,rock) and Swampert(wk:Grass) After-Elite 4.
I would say: Vanniluxe(Wk:Fire,fighting) and Haxorus(wk:ice,dragon)

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Really there isn't anything worth keeping?

yea, i usually beat it with 4 pokemons, and 1-2 of them are HM slaves.
if my starter is :
serperior>something that can use fly>something that can use Surf(both, if it´s a Swanna)
emboar>same thing>same thing>some thing that´s strong to Air(Flying) and psychic.
Samurott>same thing> some thing that´s strong to grass and psychic.

in B/W2, you can get Lucario,Grumpig,flygon,Ninetales,jellicent,virizion,zangoonse,seviper,ampharos,weavile,any Eeveevolution and much more of Great pokemons.
BEFORE the last Gym.

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in B/W2, you can get Lucario,Grumpig,flygon,Ninetales,jellicent,virizion,zangoonse,seviper,ampharos,weavile,any Eeveevolution and much more of Great pokemons.
BEFORE the last Gym.

I will probably play one of those next but I have to beat the first before moving onto the second is there any difference in the story mode?

Ohh and right now I have Serperion, Zorua, Palpitoad, and Darumaka, I'm only at the fourth gym in the desert right now.
Any recommendations?

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I will probably play one of those next but I have to beat the first before moving onto the second is there any difference in the story mode?

Ohh and right now I have Serperion, Zorua, Palpitoad, and Darumaka, I'm only at the fourth gym in the desert right now.
Any recommendations?

how the f*** are you with serperior before the 4th gym....?
yea, Zorua can become zoroark, it has good speed and good attacks,palpitoad can become seismitoad, which is one of my recomendations(i forgot to add)but it has low speed, but everything is good.
i can´t say about Darumaka, because i never used him :/ and it looks Kinda.....ugly to me:P.

You can get ,Maractus and leavanny before Elesa and Swanna, little after her battle,on the bridge.

the Story mode is the Continuation to the main story of BW1, you´ll get lost on the references and charaters if you don´t play it before.

Reactions: xcrimsonstormx

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Story mode is the Continuation to the main story of BW1, you´ll get lost on the references and charaters if you don´t play it before.

Yeah I like understanding the story buy I'll eventually play B/W 2 :gba:

how the f*** are you with serperior before the 4th gym....?

Sorry the evolution before that one. :unsure:

i can´t say about Darumaka, because i never used him :/ and it looks Kinda.....ugly to me:P.

He is but his attack stat is through the roof plus he is the only fire type pokemon I could find that was any good.

You can get ,Maractus and leavanny before Elesa and Swanna, little after her battle,on the bridge.

Alright I'll look into them I'm definitely either getting Emolga or Rotom with Flying because I still need a flying and electric type pokemon.

Zorua can become zoroark

Yeah I cheated :ha: to get him but everything else has been legit the only reason I cheated was because I like how Zorua and Zoroark looked.

palpitoad can become seismitoad, which is one of my recommendations(i forgot to add)but it has low speed

Yeah that's why I gave him Quick Claw gives me the edge helps out especially against Grass type pokemon.

Thanks Weavile001 for all the help :lol:, ohh... and is there any good Rock TM's I can pick up like Rock Slide that I can teach Palpitoad.

there is NO best pokemon

That's just one mans opinion.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks Weavile001 for all the help :lol:, ohh... and is there any good Rock TM's I can pick up like Rock Slide that I can teach Palpitoad.

there´s rock tomb, on the desert part before Elesa´s gym,by the dunes and ruins,i think.
you can get Smack down by earning 36 BP on Nimbasa City, at the battle subway.

Reactions: xcrimsonstormx
General chit-chat
Help Users
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: These pills knocked me out