Best Pokemon For Pokemon B/W?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by xcrimsonstormx, Jul 8, 2013.

1. xcrimsonstormx
    OP

xcrimsonstormx He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.

Jun 9, 2013
    United States
    The Internet
    What's your opinion of the best non-legendary pokemon for B/W? I just want opinions for my pokemon team.
    Thanks!!!:lol:

2. weavile001

weavile001 Spiritmaster

Jun 10, 2012
    Brazil
    somewhere
    There aren´t many good pokemons for B/W,but i always used Weavile(wk:fire,fighting),Ninetales(wk:water,ground,rock) and Swampert(wk:Grass) After-Elite 4.
    I would say: Vanniluxe(Wk:Fire,fighting) and Haxorus(wk:ice,dragon)

3. xcrimsonstormx
    OP

Jun 9, 2013
    United States
    The Internet
    Really there isn't anything worth keeping?

4. weavile001

weavile001 Spiritmaster

Jun 10, 2012
    Brazil
    somewhere
    yea, i usually beat it with 4 pokemons, and 1-2 of them are HM slaves.
    if my starter is :
    serperior>something that can use fly>something that can use Surf(both, if it´s a Swanna)
    emboar>same thing>same thing>some thing that´s strong to Air(Flying) and psychic.
    Samurott>same thing> some thing that´s strong to grass and psychic.

in B/W2, you can get Lucario,Grumpig,flygon,Ninetales,jellicent,virizion,zangoonse,seviper,ampharos,weavile,any Eeveevolution and much more of Great pokemons.
    BEFORE the last Gym.

5. xcrimsonstormx
    OP

Jun 9, 2013
    United States
    The Internet
    I will probably play one of those next but I have to beat the first before moving onto the second is there any difference in the story mode?

Ohh and right now I have Serperion, Zorua, Palpitoad, and Darumaka, I'm only at the fourth gym in the desert right now.
    Any recommendations?

6. weavile001

weavile001 Spiritmaster

Jun 10, 2012
    Brazil
    somewhere
    how the f*** are you with serperior before the 4th gym....?
    yea, Zorua can become zoroark, it has good speed and good attacks,palpitoad can become seismitoad, which is one of my recomendations(i forgot to add)but it has low speed, but everything is good.
    i can´t say about Darumaka, because i never used him :/ and it looks Kinda.....ugly to me:P.

You can get ,Maractus and leavanny before Elesa and Swanna, little after her battle,on the bridge.

the Story mode is the Continuation to the main story of BW1, you´ll get lost on the references and charaters if you don´t play it before.

xcrimsonstormx likes this.
  7. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
    there is NO best pokemon

most pokemon can be good if it has the right set up

8. xcrimsonstormx
    OP

Jun 9, 2013
    United States
    The Internet
    Yeah I like understanding the story buy I'll eventually play B/W 2 :gba:

Sorry the evolution before that one. :unsure:

He is but his attack stat is through the roof plus he is the only fire type pokemon I could find that was any good.

Alright I'll look into them I'm definitely either getting Emolga or Rotom with Flying because I still need a flying and electric type pokemon.

Yeah I cheated :ha: to get him but everything else has been legit the only reason I cheated was because I like how Zorua and Zoroark looked.

Yeah that's why I gave him Quick Claw gives me the edge helps out especially against Grass type pokemon.

Thanks Weavile001 for all the help :lol:, ohh... and is there any good Rock TM's I can pick up like Rock Slide that I can teach Palpitoad.

That's just one mans opinion.

9. weavile001

weavile001 Spiritmaster

Jun 10, 2012
    Brazil
    somewhere
    there´s rock tomb, on the desert part before Elesa´s gym,by the dunes and ruins,i think.
    you can get Smack down by earning 36 BP on Nimbasa City, at the battle subway.

xcrimsonstormx likes this.
  10. xcrimsonstormx
    OP

Jun 9, 2013
    United States
    The Internet
    Alright I'll look into it. Thanks