Best play to find wii DVD art

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by GAWD, Nov 2, 2008.

1. GAWD
    OP

GAWD Newbie

Newcomer
    May 2, 2007
    United States
    I want to inkjet print my wii backups. Where is the best place to find DVD label art for the Wii. I know www.cdcovers.cc but it kinda sucks.

2. LightyKD

LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    www.consolecovers.com has a great selection but mostly older stuff unless it's one of the big titles the it will definitely have and I get a majority of my newer stiff from http://www.covergalaxy.com I'm a firm believer on making my backups look nice so I'm glad to help you out. Just do me a favor... If you happen to run into the Disc labels for NitroBike, Dragon Ball Z BT3 and Guitar Hero World Tour...please link me. I'm also looking for the box art to NitroBike [​IMG]

3. brownmurder

brownmurder GBAtemp Regular

Oct 27, 2008
    United States
    www.cdcovers.cc does wii covers i believe

4. Rebound

Rebound GBAtemp Fan

Jan 31, 2008
  5. TrickyTony

TrickyTony GBAtemp Fan

Oct 8, 2008
    United States
    You know I was thinking about this just today, how do you go about this get template stickers somewhere?

6. DaMummy

DaMummy GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 22, 2007
    United States
    Cleveland
    www.google.com

7. Ajax

Ajax Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2008
    United States
    Well if your going to go through all the trouble to make your backups look nice, and you cant find a cover online, there is always the possibility of scanning your own original copy.

The only problem would be if you didn't have a scanner, but most printers these days also have scanners. Mine does at least.

I guess the only other problem would be if your backup was not actually a backup [​IMG]

8. ComplicatioN

ComplicatioN Broken Barriers

Aug 23, 2008
    Thousand Sunny
    www.cdcovers.cc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice