Best Place to Order a Pandora Battery in US?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by DMC23, Sep 30, 2009.

1. DMC23
    OP

DMC23 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    I want to have a Pandora Battery/MMS available before I try to upgrade from M33 to Gen. Where's the best place to get one (and by this I mean in terms of cost, reliability, and shipping speed)? I do not want to deal with DealsExtreme because it's been 4 months and they haven't shipped me one of the items from a past order and still will not refund my money. Thanks in advance for advice.

2. Lelouch

Lelouch GBAtemp Fan

Sep 14, 2008
    United States
    Petersburg, AK
    try craigslist and make a post for one in your area. it's not an online shop so you'll have to check it out for yourself. goodluck and you should contact dealextreme about your order, I never had problems with them in the past with many 100+ orders.

3. Leeuwtje

Leeuwtje Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2008
    Netherlands
  4. triassic911

triassic911 Burst Mode

May 9, 2007
    United States
    NYC, USA
  5. dgwillia

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    I'd say Dealextreme (They are trustworthy, i brought 2+ DS Flashcards there, 3+ Memory Sticks/Micro SD's, and am about to buy a PSP Replacement Case and a DSi Flash Cart), or you could just make one yourself with Gen B/B2, and a spare Battery (Barely cost 10-20 bucks, and you know it'll be legit)

6. themuddaload

themuddaload Creepin' hardcore.

May 4, 2008
    United States
    West of the equator Sex: sure
    just get it from DX... they are only $8 and they work great...

7. ohoni

ohoni Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    I ordered a Pandora from Deal Extreme about two weeks ago and haven't received it yet (to the US east coast). They claim to have sent it the day after I ordered it though, so maybe it's just taking a while.

8. Leeuwtje

Leeuwtje Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2008
    Netherlands
    i've had lots of stuff in backorder on dealextreme even though on the time of sale the said 3-5 days shipping. I also had whole orders not delivered in the past. When i switched to focalprice for my psp/wii/DS stuff i have never had any problems, and they are maybe $1 more expensive on same items. They also have free shipping. My best bet is focalprice.com nowadays.

And the poster mentions he doesnt wanna deal with dealextreme for a reason and still people suggest dealextreme (facepalm). READ THE POST FFS.

Pandora Tool 1800mAh Battery for PSP$ 6.33 @ focalprice.com press here to order

9. zektor

zektor GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 29, 2005
    United States
    I have a Datel "Tool" battery for sale. Used it once to mod my system(s) and that was it [​IMG] Just looking to get like $20 for it shipped (inside of the USA that is). PM if you want it!

10. themuddaload

themuddaload Creepin' hardcore.

May 4, 2008
    United States
    West of the equator Sex: sure
    YOU PAYED FOR THE FREE SHIPPING. DONT BITCH IF IT TAKES A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO GET THERE, DX AND FOCAL PRICE ARE IN HONG KONG. IT TAKES A WHILE TO GET ACROSS THE PACIFIC OCEAN.

[/caps]

11. nIxx

nIxx GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 30, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    If you have a PHAT PSP just make one yourself

12. triassic911

triassic911 Burst Mode

May 9, 2007
    United States
    NYC, USA
    DX doesn't take THAT long.... Two weeks tops for me. I live in ny.