mecanum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey,

It seems like every places don't accept paypal. I am concerned that the site might steal your credit card info.
Anyway, just looking for the cheapest place to buy.

Also, I wonder if it's possible to cheat like instant dialogue display. It's such a pain to wait for dialogue to skip. Actually I have an emulator on my phone but it's not very appropriate to play on it and cheat makes the game crash.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No place will have PayPal as PayPal can't as they sell flashcarts which are against the rules PayPal has and would cause Nintendo to complain or take action against PayPal for promoting them (personally I think its bs). Nds-card.com is assumingly good as it sponsors this site and seems legit

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the difference between these three models:
http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=143
http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=490
Beside the price of course.
What advantage one offers over the other? From what I understand the gold allows you to play on a 3DS. I have a NDS only so I guess that's not something needed.
Comparability with firm ware and systems if you are only going with nds I'd pick r4 sdhc which is the secomd one as you dont need compatability with the 3ds and is cheaper

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
After relooking at this I'd say the first one is the best as for only 8 more dollars for more features and better comparability

they all do the same, they do have all the same features
but that card is from a "trusted brand" and can be used on a 3ds at any firmware

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they all do the same, they do have all the same features
but that card is from a "trusted brand" and can be used on a 3ds at any firmware
Well your probably right the reason I thought they had different features was the first stated to have real time saves while the second did not leading me to assumed it saved as a regular game. Either way I have never used a flash cart other than a Action Replay that could only run emulators and homebrew

mecanum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why would you pick the gold one? What's the advantages?
From what I can read, it's hard to find files for it.

mecanum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I won't get the 3ds even if I do I would go for the supercard instead. So beside that, I would rather just save the 7$ if there is nothing else.
Better game performance perhaps?

mecanum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ended going for the gold due to these functions:

Real-time save feature:
Allows user save current game state at any time of the game. Player can immediately continue the game state by reload the save file after the game failed or shut down the console. R4i-SDHC launches unique sharing features where RTS save files can be share between the users.
v Real-time guide feature:
Real-time guide features allows user to read hints/guide of the games immediately without exit to the game. Real-time guide support 2 types of format (text and picture). User can write guide into any “txt” file or “bmp” file. The size of the “bmp” file should be “256x192”. The “txt” file support English, Simplify Chinese and Japanese language coding. If both “txt” and “bmp” file exist, “bmp” guide file will have a priority.
v User-cheat features:
Enhance the features of user cheat. User allow to activate/deactivate/modify user cheat at any point of the game. To do these changes, user need to save the state of the game then return to the MENU to configure the user cheat. After that just need to run the game and reload the RTS save file again.

The other didn't seem to have these functions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want...