Best Place to get Fire Emblem New 3DS XL

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by TechAndrew, Jul 2, 2016.

1. TechAndrew
    OP

TechAndrew Untitled

Aug 6, 2015
    Canada
    Wherever I Am
    Hello,
    In the last few days, I've been trying to find a Brand New, Like New, or Complete in Box Fire Emblem Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL.

However, all I come across are scalpers, people who never respond, people who refuse to take pictures, trollers, and of course, "Out of Stock", but that's not something surprising (It's been months since its release.)

So, the reason I'm posting this thread is; What is the easiest way and/or best place(s) to get a Fire Emblem New Nintendo 3DS XL?

FYI: I'm on a hunt for a Dual IPS, "Non-Wobbly" Hinge New Nintendo 3DS XL, and any tips and suggestions are appreciated.

Andrew21

2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
    If you didn't preorder or buy it on day one of release, your likely to only find the jacked up prices on ebay and amazon.

As for the Dual IPS screens, those tend to be on new versions only, mostly special editions so far. With that, it just points back to the first sentence.

3. TechAndrew
    OP

TechAndrew Untitled

Aug 6, 2015
    Canada
    Wherever I Am
    Is there anyone on this website selling Fire Emblem New 3DS XLs with Dual IPS Screens?

4. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
  5. TechAndrew
    OP

TechAndrew Untitled

Aug 6, 2015
    Canada
    Wherever I Am
  6. darksun77
    This message by darksun77 has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jul 18, 2016, Reason: Spam -rp.
    Jul 17, 2016