Best place to buy?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by alex, Aug 5, 2008.

Aug 5, 2008

Best place to buy? by alex at 2:33 AM (1,067 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. alex
    OP

Member alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I am going to get a Supercard DS-One, I'm going to pay $100+ for a CycloDS, since they were discontinued, and people are thinking they are "rare." So I want to get this one, it's in like second place to it so I am going to get it, DO NOT CHANGE MY MIND! I just want to know where it is best, DealExtreme seems the option, free shipping, and only 28.12, if you find a better one please tell me soon! Fast reply please, I need to know before I buy so I don't get ripped off. Please reply fast!

EDIT: Too late, I'm going to buy already. Please delete!

2. DivineZeus

Member DivineZeus GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    Dealextreme is the cheapest site where to buy SCDS1 afaik... buy with confidence from them... [​IMG]

3. alex
    OP

United States
    Yeah, what about customs? I mean like when it comes in to the country, will they check it and take it back? Si or no... Yes or no?

4. golden

Member golden What a Digital Dummy!!!

United States
    Apart from that sentence not making any sense, I think if it was even going to make sense it is still horribly wrong. Since when has the cyclo been discontinued? And since when has it become scarce? And you said you are going to pay $100+ to get one then talk about buying a supercard next? Sooooooooooooooo many things wrong with that one sentence on so many levels. I don't think a sentence can even get any more wrong.

5. EasyEEE

Newcomer EasyEEE Member

United States
    I have the SuperCard DS One SDHC and like it. It's my first cart, so can't really compare it to anyone.

The CycloDS is available from http://www.realhotstuff.com/cyclods-c-61.html for $53. RealHotStuff ships from New Jersey. That's where I bought my SCDS1-SDHC and recevied it in less than 24 hours from when they shipped it.

Anyone, enjoy your new cart!

6. alex
    OP

United States
    Oops, I musta forgot the NOT, but still, you should have known when I said I was going to get the SCDS1. I ordered already, and I'm also getting a Sandisk 8GB MicroSDHC. So I should be set!

7. DivineZeus

Member DivineZeus GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    Well, it's a matter of luck! [​IMG] usually, small packets are not blocked... the only thing i'm sure about customs is that they blocked every packet above 22 euros... [​IMG] but i live in Italy, i don't know anything about US customs, sorry... :/