Hardware Best place to buy Wiikey

xxwonderboyxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do u guys know where is best place to buy wiikey? (that are cheapt and not fake ones)
Also, What isWiikey???
I know it's a modchip for Wii and u have to put it inside of a wii but how should I put the wiikey inside my wii (it's gonna be difficult)
Do I have to put game inside the cd??? and put it in wii and it works?
how do I install wiikey???
thx in advance

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
xxwonderboyxx said:
Do u guys know where is best place to buy wiikey? (that are cheapt and not fake ones)
Also, What isWiikey???
I know it's a modchip for Wii and u have to put it inside of a wii but how should I put the wiikey inside my wii (it's gonna be difficult)
thx in advance

go to wiikey.cn and look at the reseller list, but if you're not sure about what you are doing just go to a local shop that does modding, it might be a bit more expensive but you wont be able to fuck it up

edit: i'll try to explain it briefly

-you buy a modchip according to what type of chipset your wii haves (the way wii's are build has changed in time, so differnt modchips work with different wii types)

-now that you have the correct modchip you solder it onto your wii, if you've never done this before don't even try, go to a electronic shop or something to let them do it

- once the modchip installed to play the games you burn disc files (.iso .cue) onto a dvd, and that's about it

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xxwonderboyxx said:
Also, What isWiikey???
thx in advance

You don't seem like you are ready for this sort of stuff, get a pro to install the wiikey. You would end up burning a hole into the main board
tongue.gif
i bet you don't even know how to solder if you don't know how to put a wiikey on your wii.

When you do get your wiikey installed in your wii you just pop a burned game in and it should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple