Hacking Best place to buy Sky3DS in Canada?

Conan48

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looking to pick up a sky3DS and looking for a cheap price that is either located in Canada, or ships to Canada from the US.

Modchipcentral.com looks like they are sold out until march 1st and there price wasn't that great anyway, but at least it would get to me pretty quickly. I looked under resellers in Canada on the Sky3DS webpage but other the mocchipcentral, the other two listed are actually shipping from China!, which would take like a month to get.

Where are you Canucks getting your Sky3DS?

Thanks

nyrol

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gocybershopping.com has them in stock. Their warehouse is actually a 10 minute drive from my house, so I usually just walk in and pick up things like flash carts and modchips. They are in Waterloo, Ontario.

Dr Eggman

I am THE Eggman.
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Canada
gocybershopping.com has them in stock. Their warehouse is actually a 10 minute drive from my house, so I usually just walk in and pick up things like flash carts and modchips. They are in Waterloo, Ontario.
+1 for them. I had a friend in Waterloo pick up my GateWay from their store, great price (pay in CAD$ not USD!) and they even threw in a free 3DS USB charger. Would recommend.

Conan48

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gocybershopping.com online is pretty bad. It would cost me 112USD! to get it to my door (Toronto). Any other suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night