Best place to buy Sky3DS in Canada?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Conan48, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Conan48
    OP

Conan48 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2015
    Canada
    Looking to pick up a sky3DS and looking for a cheap price that is either located in Canada, or ships to Canada from the US.

Modchipcentral.com looks like they are sold out until march 1st and there price wasn't that great anyway, but at least it would get to me pretty quickly. I looked under resellers in Canada on the Sky3DS webpage but other the mocchipcentral, the other two listed are actually shipping from China!, which would take like a month to get.

Where are you Canucks getting your Sky3DS?

Thanks

2. codychaosx

codychaosx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    Wisconsin
    you could try modchipsdirect theyre based in usa so idk if they ship to canada

3. nyrol

nyrol Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2007
    Canada
    Waterloo, Ontario
    gocybershopping.com has them in stock. Their warehouse is actually a 10 minute drive from my house, so I usually just walk in and pick up things like flash carts and modchips. They are in Waterloo, Ontario.

4. Dr Eggman

Dr Eggman I am THE Eggman.

Jul 12, 2008
    Canada
    Eggmanland! (Toronto IRL)
    +1 for them. I had a friend in Waterloo pick up my GateWay from their store, great price (pay in CAD$ not USD!) and they even threw in a free 3DS USB charger. Would recommend.

5. Conan48
    OP

Conan48 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2015
    Canada
    gocybershopping.com online is pretty bad. It would cost me 112USD! to get it to my door (Toronto). Any other suggestions?

6. nyrol

nyrol Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2007
    Canada
    Waterloo, Ontario
    You may want to go with gamezway then. I have no experience with them, but they seem cheaper.