Best place to buy R4i Save Dongle?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Borab, May 22, 2014.

1. Borab
    OP

Borab Member

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2013
    United States
    Since the GTS shut down apparently the only way to get hacked pokemon on gen 5 to transfer to gen 6 is with a ds/ds lite or a save dongle so I decided to buy this one because it's cheaper than the NDS Backup Adapter Plus/getting another system.

Did anyone here buy this, and if you did from which website did you get it? and how long did it take to arrive?

2. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    I believe there is a way of editing the saves of a retail cart using only a NDS flashcard via wifi....haven't done it myself but I saw someone talking about it

Just had a lil look and it seems more hastle than it's worth....might as well get the save reader if you don't mind paying :)

3. BestR4i3DS.com

BestR4i3DS.com GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2014
    United States
    maybe you can check at our store,
    ship from USA local & Singapore

4. sLpFhaWK

sLpFhaWK Member

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2013
    United States
    I just got my dongle today but I Can't update it because I Cannot find a .bin file for the updater, and r4i-sdhc link is broken for the "drivers" but its trying to connect too a file called Ps3break_tools_v1.2.rar which doesn't make sense to me.

5. my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2008
    United States
    I have files named, "SaveDongle_Firmware_Uploader.rar", "SaveDongle_v1.3.zip" and "R4i SaveDongle V1.5.rar".

Add that to the end of http://r4i-sdhc.com/upfile/ and you should be able to get the files.

Not sure if that is everything needed but that is what I could find on my system. I do have the dongle but havent used it in quite some time.