best place to buy in UK?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by hr21, May 28, 2009.

May 28, 2009

best place to buy in UK? by hr21 at 10:54 PM (801 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. hr21
    OP

Newcomer hr21 Member

United Kingdom
    hey guys, i want to know the best place to buy the acekard v2i from in the uk, i dont want to wait weeks for it nor pay a premium price.

cheers.

2. personager

Member personager GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
  3. D-an-W

Member D-an-W GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
  4. RegPerry

Newcomer RegPerry Member

United Kingdom
    this thread has already been posted before in the forum - i got my card from www.r4iii.co.uk quick delivery also they check the card before sending it out so there is no problems with the cards

5. Joey90

Member Joey90 Not around any more

United Kingdom
    I would still recommend dealextreme - all those UK sites cost around £23 + shipping, DX has it for around £8.60 (and it's going down all the time)

However you will have to wait up to 2 weeks...

6. RegPerry

Newcomer RegPerry Member

United Kingdom
    all good and well getting it cheaper from china, but anything happens and you have to pay to send it back so works out about the same

7. KicksDS

Newcomer KicksDS Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I ended up buying one from DX, I ordered it on a monday, it came the next week on tuesday, so 8 days from order, I'm guessing it would of came sooner, but it was bankholiday monday >_>

8. Count Duckula

Member Count Duckula .

Australia

DX is surprisingly good with faulty items.

I bought a DSTT (I know, I know, I saw the light and moved to AK fair while back) from them for a mate a long while back and it stopped working due to the fake killer.
    I lodged a ticket, explained the problem clearly (they are not english native speakers but have pretty good english skills) and attached the photos they asked for.

A few days later they offered to send a replacement and I did not need to return the faulty one. The replacement was genuine.

A few months after that the fake recovery apps came out and I ended up with 2 carts for about $7.

Cant get much better than that even if your paying 3x the cost IMO.
    The 2 week shipping time is about the only thing a local store could do better (and its free international shipping on every item so you really cant be disappointed with that).
    Generally takes 7-10 days to Australia from my experience.

If your buying bulk and reselling then I'm sure you would have to pay return shipping.