Hacking Best place to buy flash device?

• Thread starter spectral
  • Start date
  • Views 1,804
  • Replies 15
S

spectral

OP
Me being in the UK have never taken much notice over US stores. But I have a friend in the US who's asked me to recommend somewhere that sells them. I know there is a few topics already but most seem quite old. So currently what is best place to order for someone is the US? He'd probably choose the M3 or Supercard.

Verocity

Ö!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Winsunx very fast, got my package in 4 days, from China to Georgia. Only shipping is about 10 bucks or so but worth it.

my vote winsunx.com or Bamboo Gaming (have never tried, heard good things though.)

good luck
yaynds.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If he lives on the East Coast, he could try Real Hot Stuff. They're stationed in New Jersey and usually ship out the morning after you place your order. Shipping time varies depending on where you live in the U.S., but living on the East Coast would most likely insure delivery in 2-3 days...
wink.gif

Zeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from RealHotStuff on Monday and received me items yesterday, Thursday. You can't do much better than that.

-Zeros

sumpm1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also bought from RealHot, and got my SuperCard Lite an SuperKey in 3 days. The shipping was good price too; basically $7 flat rate. I saved $10 or $15 by buying the Supercard and SuperKey at RealHot, and buying the microSD and reader from newegg. Realhot has complete bundles though. If the shipping is only $10 from WinSunx, I might give them a try; their prices are CONSIDERABLY better than RealHot.

Propionation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The starting shipping rate to the US is $18.81 for the first 500g. The US is Area 4. I don't think it is worth it. Just buy from Realhotstuff, Modchipman, or Jandaman. They are all located in the US. Shipping for Jandaman and Realhotstuff is about $7 and Realhotstuff is a little cheaper than Jandaman on certain items.

http://www.winsunx.com/index.php?mod=ExpressCost

Kuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Winsunx is very good, though the shipping is steep. I recommend Winsunx if you want to split an order with some friends to highly reduce individual cost of shipping.

bhamophet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hey im from malaysia and wish to purchase ds-x ...the other sites i checked cost me a bomb(Rm 500++ for such tiny ting is considered illogical here). currently im eyeing at realhotstuff as the shipping cost is the cheapest...any other place for me to see guys?

MrLucky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm from the UK.
I ordered my DS-X from RHS, they shipped it as soon as the next batch came.
They shipped it on Dec 7, I'll tell you how long it took to get here.

daps83777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i don't know how fast it is but if he was going to go with a supercard then he might want to check out the supercard store. the guy is in the uk, but i think he ships the items for free. he also carries the ninjapass X9 for $50 with free shipping i believe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/