Gaming Best place to buy a laptop bookbag?

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a laptop with a 15.4 screen that I'm going to carry with me in a laptop bookbag which holds the laptop and books in separate place in the bookbag.

Which place is the best to buy one and what brand or bookbag would you suggest? I know amazon has some but I have no clue which brands are good or if there is a better site.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only paid $5 for it
I got it used from someone in my college

had it for like a month now
Im happy with it, lots of pockets / storage

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
I also have this backpack. Huge backpack from back to front

Comfortable arm straps
Lots of padding + air tunnels or something for less sweating
Back largest pocket has a pocket area, and then a divider with a strap to secure your laptop
Little "quick access pocket" in between the biggest and the second biggest pockets, perfect size for AC adapters or large graphing calculators
Large pocket with divider, thickest pocket of all, perfect for multiple (!) binders
Small pocket with a small zippered section
Smallest pocket with holders for pencils etc
On the sides are two small pockets, about big enough for pencils

Cool feature: it stands up. While most backpacks just slump and slide, this backpack will almost always stand on its own without support

Daily with me to school I bring:
1.5" Binder
1" Binder
5x Composition books
Novel
TI-84
Tissues pencils etc
and sometimes I bring a laptop too

I got it for basicalyl $0, around August, Staples had a promotion, buy any backpack get 100% of the price back in a giftcard

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
I got one of those laptop book bags they got at Costco which are in the $20-30 range, don't remember which one. It might also be designed for 17 inchers but it exactly holds my 15.6 inch ASUS which has a screen that size but the notebook shell is more of a 17 inch so keep in mind the size of aesthetics too. You could have a laptop with a 17 inch screen but a 19 inch shell. That's however not too usual unless you have an ASUS, especially their gaming series notebooks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs