Hacking BEST place to buy a gateway that ships to the states?

mikeylevi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll have $90 in 2 weeks and I'm (regrettably) buying a gateway. (I hate the thought of PAYING for PIRACY; take notes devs). I'm literally only doing this to play a randomized version of pokemon ORAS.

Anyway, I need some help finding out the best place to buy it, and cheapest preferred. Nothing over $90 (including shipping).

Any ideas?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'll have $90 in 2 weeks and I'm (regrettably) buying a gateway. (I hate the thought of PAYING for PIRACY; take notes devs). I'm literally only doing this to play a randomized version of pokemon ORAS.

Anyway, I need some help finding out the best place to buy it, and cheapest preferred. Nothing over $90 (including shipping).

Any ideas?
http://www.eachmall.me/goods-30962-30962.html is the cheapest you'll find. Currently $55 with free shipping, but I recommend going for the cheapest registered shipping as it's significantly faster (should only cost $3 or so)
That's where I got mine :)

MonkeyWithAGun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Any ideas?

Got mine from the gamerdepot. Came from california in less than a week, and have been loving the card.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Hell yeah, seems pretty legit. Its only 65 too so I can get a new SD card as well :D thanks dude.

you are welcome :)

& by the way you will be emailed the tracking number on the same day your order is posted,this is usually within 48h of placing your order.

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

Any ideas?
I don't like to gamble check shoptemp or ModChipsDirect. I only trust them

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
peachds.com :^) got my card in 2 days for 69$ with usps tracking
$69? it should only be $66 $63 for the gateway and $3 for shipping
i did not have as much luck with them, i ordered something from them on monday, on tuesday they emailed me to say my credit card was declined(not sure why it's worked everywhere else since then) and asked me to pay again said if i paid within an hour they'd ship it that same day, they finally gave me tracking information on wednesday but didn't actually ship it til thursday. now the whole week is over and i still don't have what i ordered by the time it gets here it will have been a whole week.
while that is much quicker than it would have come from china using anything but fedex it's still far too long a wait for something i ordered on monday.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did not have as much luck with them, i ordered something from them on monday, on tuesday they emailed me to say my credit card was declined(not sure why it's worked everywhere else since then) and asked me to pay again said if i paid within an hour they'd ship it that same day, they finally gave me tracking information on wednesday but didn't actually ship it til thursday. now the whole week is over and i still don't have what i ordered by the time it gets here it will have been a whole week.
while that is much quicker than it would have come from china using anything but fedex it's still far too long a wait for something i ordered on monday.

I paid for priority 2 day by request on my part
paid using paypal btw

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also they shipped your item next day you should have ordered on a monday like I did thats how our mail service works mon-sat but no mail on sundays

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I paid for priority 2 day by request on my part
paid using paypal btw
this is a direct quote in an email i got from them "If you can pay in the next hour, we can ship it out today :)"
i paid in an hour, not only did they not ship it that day like she said they would but they didn't even ship it the next day.
shipping something thursday that you said you'd ship on tuesday that was ordered on monday is just not ok in my book.

Also they shipped your item next day you should have ordered on a monday like I did thats how our mail service works mon-sat but no mail on sundays
i ordered on monday paid first thing tuesday morning and they said they'd ship that same day, they didn't ship til thursday; last time i checked thursday was not the day after tuesday.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is a direct quote in an email i got from them "If you can pay in the next hour, we can ship it out today :)"
i paid in an hour, not only did they not ship it that day like she said they would but they didn't even ship it the next day.
shipping something thursday that you said you'd ship on tuesday that was ordered on monday is just not ok in my book.

i ordered on monday paid first thing tuesday morning and they said they'd ship that same day, they didn't ship til tuesday.

Well all I can say is shit happens its a 4-6 day wait max if you have your tracking since it usps first class. Dont forget we have easter coming up and people have lives at least you didn't have to wait 2 and a half months like I did :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime