Best place to buy a DStwo?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by TheMadgician, Mar 15, 2013.

Mar 15, 2013

Best place to buy a DStwo? by TheMadgician at 1:37 PM (1,059 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. TheMadgician
    OP

Newcomer TheMadgician Newbie

United States
    Been shopping around for one the past few days and I'm not sure where to buy from. dsflashcart.com looked good, but rejected my card. Or perhaps my card reject it given it goes through an international portal.

I was going to originally go with nds-card.com until I went to ring out. Shipping came up to $20. Did I misread the shipping options? I know they claim free international shipping. I had clicked the one that mentioned United States shipping.

Any other online retailers that are recommended? Thanks in advance for the help.

2. stanleyopar2000

Member stanleyopar2000 The Official GBATEMP Thread Killer. No Mercy.

United States
    realhotstuff. got mine promptly

3. Pong20302000

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    nds-card.com
    or
    zhuzhuchina.com

both are legit and good :D
    ive used many times

4. TheMadgician
    OP

Newcomer TheMadgician Newbie

United States
    What are the shipping options at nds-card.com? It looked like shipping in china only aside from $20 international shipping.

5. tobiasoO
    This message by tobiasoO has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 19, 2013.
    Mar 16, 2013
  6. tbgtbg

Member tbgtbg Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky

United States
    Same. I used their north american site, not the hk one, if that makes a difference

7. Liz Green
    This message by Liz Green has been removed from public view by Costello, Apr 26, 2013.
    Mar 19, 2013
  8. TheMasterSSA

Newcomer TheMasterSSA Dungeon Defender

United States
    I would suggest NDS-Card, their shipping is free, but if you want a tracking number it is $2 extra. Received the package within a week or two. I really suggest you use them :D

nds-card.com