Best place in th E.U to still get a Supercard DSTwo card?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by MartinDocNewland, Jul 7, 2012.

1. MartinDocNewland
    OP

Member MartinDocNewland Searching for the truth

United Kingdom
    As we know selling flashcards is sadly Illegal in the E.U but I really want a Supercard DSTwo so is it still possible to buy one and where is the best place to buy one in the E.U?

I don`t want to buy one from the USA because the price will rise with import tax and such so the E.U is my only bet

2. gundalf

Member gundalf GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    Go to ShopTemp and buy from a shop that offers free shipping.
    The price is so low that you wont have to pay import tax.
    Otherwise, look at flee markets or small IT-Stores but be prepared to be ripped off .

3. Daemauroa

Member Daemauroa GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    wow, Did I miss something? since when are flashcarts illegal in the E.U.?
    anyway, zhuzhuchina is a great store for buying a flashcart, not that I have bought one from there because I already do have one, but I did have heard people speak that zhuzhuchina is reliable and for import taxes they are probably cheaper than shops in the E.U. where they sell them for over 50 €.

still, I am wondering when flashcarts began to be illegal. I have only heard that they were made illegal in the UK a year or so ago. so I think if you don´t live in the UK you shouldn´t worry much about wether the flashcart is illegal or not, because I don't think they are illegal in the E.U.

4. YamiHoshi.nl

Member YamiHoshi.nl I'm MKGirlism.

Japan
    DealExtreme has a new site for only Flash Cards, but I can't remember the name of that site.
    However, it has the same issues as DealExtreme itself: Months of transit time.