Hacking Best Place for G6 Lite

Wilson735

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would be the best place (cheapest) to buy a G6 Lite (English) as well as a Passkey 3, including shipping to the United States??

WarmWoollySheep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A LIST FOR USA BUYERS

Details: ENGLISH g6 lite + pass 3, including shipping
(cheapest option - which sometimes means up to 30 days!) to USA, West Coast.

psxbox.net - $109.90 - in stock?

modchipman.com - $109.99 (with coupon: mcmr0x - posted below)- not in stock, pre-order. New shipment within the next few days.

realhotstuff.com - $113.63 (with coupon) - not in stock, pre-order. New shipment is "on the way"

hopebuy.com - $115.80 - in stock. Q&A thread here.

divineo.cn - $117.40 - not in stock, 3-day pre order

divineo.com - $147.98 - not in stock, 7-day pre order

I don't want to keep the list up to date anymore. I ordered my g6 lite and I don't care where you jerks get yours. If you want to start a new thread with a good list, be my guest. If you are ordering a g6 lite, here are some tips:

ALWAYS CHECK THE SHIPPING COSTS.
MAKE SURE THEY HAVE IT IN STOCK, or are getting more soon.

Picolo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If Hopebuy as ppl say, has it in stock and ready to be shipped they are probably the best place to buy.

G6 Lite - 79.90$
Passcard 3 - 19.90$

Total: 99.80$ + shipping

modchipman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we use fedex shipping and unfortunately, it costs more than usps, which some other companies use. fedex, however, gets you a realtime tracking, built-in insurance, and reliability that usps can not give you unless you spend 5-6 extra bucks over usps priority.

HOWEVER, we have had a coupon that's been out for quite some time now, that gives you the luxury of getting free shipping (usps shipping) using the coupon code "mcmr0x"

they have a bundle deal with both G6 Lite and PassCard 3 for $109USD plus shipping.

Which comes out to $121 for those of us on the west coast. Realhotstuff still has the best price.

WarmWoollySheep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
we use fedex shipping and unfortunately, it costs more than usps, which some other companies use. fedex, however, gets you a realtime tracking, built-in insurance, and reliability that usps can not give you unless you spend 5-6 extra bucks over usps priority.

HOWEVER, we have had a coupon that's been out for quite some time now, that gives you the luxury of getting free shipping (usps shipping) using the coupon code "mcmr0x"

Wow, editing my post with new details.

lewtz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got a NDS today, and used modchipman back when i modded a couple xboxs. Good service, and pretty quick on answering a question by email i sent them.

Just ordered the bundle from them, less then 3 mins ago.

TheSpade

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
HopeBuy has G6 Lite in stock. They're just slow in updating the listing from pre-order to available. Though, with the amount of orders that they were hammered with, they could run out anyday. Last time I peaked at the forums there, there is no comment from anyone let alone HopeBuy staff stating that they've ran out.

Again, go with a more local retailer if you can, but if not, HopeBuy is a winner.

lazywanker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
HopeBuy has G6 Lite in stock.  They're just slow in updating the listing from pre-order to available.  Though, with the amount of orders that they were hammered with, they could run out anyday.  Last time I peaked at the forums there, there is no comment from anyone let alone HopeBuy staff stating that they've ran out.

Again, go with a more local retailer if you can, but if not, HopeBuy is a winner.

I saw your post in another thread and decided to order with them, so thanks for your response.
smile.gif
I hope things will go better than they did with Winsunx where they cancelled my 23rd June pre-order when I just asked them a question.
mad.gif

Also local (uk/european) shops are available but the prices a fair amount higher. Shop01 or whatever it is called is a joke pricewise. Divineo.de actually has stock now but the cost was about 25% higher (approx USD160 for passcard 3 and g6 lite including shipping - hopebuy came to USD120 all inclusive). Also the other European Divineo sites (france, spain, italy) will have stock soon but I couldn't be assed to babelfish everypage as I went through just to save a couple of days.

Edit: My pre-order was 23 June not 23 July as I stated eariler - hence why I was so annoyed

muggsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone please make a list of EU stores
tongue.gif

Well I ordered mine thru divineo.de, and the are now in stock. However I think they just rang me to confirm the order and they spoke german (I'm english) and I just assumed it was a wrong number. Then I checked my order and I listed my work number as my contact number.... =(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol