Best Place for G6 Lite

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Wilson735, Jul 30, 2006.

Jul 30, 2006

Best Place for G6 Lite by Wilson735 at 10:45 PM (5,126 Views / 0 Likes) 41 replies

1. Wilson735
    OP

Member Wilson735 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What would be the best place (cheapest) to buy a G6 Lite (English) as well as a Passkey 3, including shipping to the United States??

2. Warm Woolly Shee

Member Warm Woolly Shee GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    A LIST FOR USA BUYERS

Details: ENGLISH g6 lite + pass 3, including shipping
    (cheapest option - which sometimes means up to 30 days!) to USA, West Coast.

psxbox.net - $109.90 - in stock?

modchipman.com - $109.99 (with coupon: mcmr0x - posted below)- not in stock, pre-order. New shipment within the next few days.

realhotstuff.com - $113.63 (with coupon) - not in stock, pre-order. New shipment is "on the way"

hopebuy.com - $115.80 - in stock. Q&A thread here.

divineo.cn - $117.40 - not in stock, 3-day pre order

divineo.com - $147.98 - not in stock, 7-day pre order

I don't want to keep the list up to date anymore. I ordered my g6 lite and I don't care where you jerks get yours. If you want to start a new thread with a good list, be my guest. If you are ordering a g6 lite, here are some tips:

ALWAYS CHECK THE SHIPPING COSTS.
    MAKE SURE THEY HAVE IT IN STOCK, or are getting more soon.

3. outphase

Member outphase Custom title

United States
    no matter where you choose, you're best splitting the order wth 1+ friends

4. TheSpade

Member TheSpade GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    First off, it's PassCard 3 not Passkey 3. I know that the terms are confusing with similar names. Now, http://www.modchipman.com is expecting their shipment in tomorrow, and they have a bundle deal with both G6 Lite and PassCard 3 for $109USD plus shipping.

5. Picolo

Newcomer Picolo Advanced Member

Sweden
    If Hopebuy as ppl say, has it in stock and ready to be shipped they are probably the best place to buy.

G6 Lite - 79.90$
    Passcard 3 - 19.90$

Total: 99.80$ + shipping

6. Warm Woolly Shee

United States
    Which comes out to $121 for those of us on the west coast. Realhotstuff still has the best price.

EDIT: Coupon below gives free shipping, making modchipman a cheap option for USA.

7. Calogero91

Member Calogero91 Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.

Canada
    I know divineo.com isn't the cheapest but does anyone know if the G6 lite they have is an english or chinese version?

8. modchipman

Newcomer modchipman Newbie

United States
    we use fedex shipping and unfortunately, it costs more than usps, which some other companies use. fedex, however, gets you a realtime tracking, built-in insurance, and reliability that usps can not give you unless you spend 5-6 extra bucks over usps priority.

HOWEVER, we have had a coupon that's been out for quite some time now, that gives you the luxury of getting free shipping (usps shipping) using the coupon code "mcmr0x"

9. Warm Woolly Shee

United States
    Wow, editing my post with new details.

10. jon_jon

Member jon_jon GBAtemp Regular

United States
    It's nice to see modchipman posting here. They seem to have a great reputation on xbox-scene.

11. thaimonkey

Newcomer thaimonkey Member

United States
    So for Realhotstuff, how many are they getting after the first 50?

12. lewtz

Newcomer lewtz Newbie

United States
    Just got a NDS today, and used modchipman back when i modded a couple xboxs. Good service, and pretty quick on answering a question by email i sent them.

Just ordered the bundle from them, less then 3 mins ago.

13. Warm Woolly Shee

United States
    They didn't say how many, but that the 2nd shipment would be shipped to them on Tuesday.

14. lazywanker

Newcomer lazywanker Member

Maybe things have changed since you posted the above, but where did you get that they have it in stock? The site says pre-order.

15. TheSpade

Member TheSpade GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    HopeBuy has G6 Lite in stock. They're just slow in updating the listing from pre-order to available. Though, with the amount of orders that they were hammered with, they could run out anyday. Last time I peaked at the forums there, there is no comment from anyone let alone HopeBuy staff stating that they've ran out.

Again, go with a more local retailer if you can, but if not, HopeBuy is a winner.

16. lazywanker

Newcomer lazywanker Member

I saw your post in another thread and decided to order with them, so thanks for your response. [​IMG] I hope things will go better than they did with Winsunx where they cancelled my 23rd June pre-order when I just asked them a question. [​IMG]

Also local (uk/european) shops are available but the prices a fair amount higher. Shop01 or whatever it is called is a joke pricewise. Divineo.de actually has stock now but the cost was about 25% higher (approx USD160 for passcard 3 and g6 lite including shipping - hopebuy came to USD120 all inclusive). Also the other European Divineo sites (france, spain, italy) will have stock soon but I couldn't be assed to babelfish everypage as I went through just to save a couple of days.

Edit: My pre-order was 23 June not 23 July as I stated eariler - hence why I was so annoyed

17. catrix

Newcomer catrix Member

Germany
  18. THeLL

Member THeLL GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    I bought it at Hopebuy, I hope it arrives soon [​IMG]

19. mikehammerX9

Member mikehammerX9 GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    Can someone please make a list of EU stores [​IMG]

20. muggsy

Newcomer muggsy Member

United Kingdom
    Well I ordered mine thru divineo.de, and the are now in stock. However I think they just rang me to confirm the order and they spoke german (I'm english) and I just assumed it was a wrong number. Then I checked my order and I listed my work number as my contact number.... =(