Hacking Best place for Acekard 2

GalenTheGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I've been stuck with some crappy R4 SDHC clone thing and no filmware works on it now. Anyways, I want to get an Acekard 2 (not 2i) because I have a DS Phat and don't plan on getting a DSi. I want to know where the best site is to buy it.

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should still consider getting a 2i as there are reports of bad batches of acekard 2.1s on the market. The acekard 2i is compatible with every DS and is the same price as the 2.1 at www.leetmod.com

They have fast and cheap shipping to the US (USPS First Class is $2 and delivers in 3-5 days)

I've heard good things about them and have personally ordered an acekard 2i from them myself and it should arrive sometime this week.

GalenTheGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every other site I find sells it for over $40
ohmy.gif

Thanks! Now I'll get the 2i xD

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
mmm leetmod has it for a few bucks cheaper than simplymods.com, but I really like simplymods. I bought an acekard2i, it's spring started dying in a month, and I asked customer service about it (at the time they didn't know I was a reviewer) and they gave me a replacement no questions asked.

really happy about my experience.

Leetmod seems pretty legit though.

tylerxian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here I found a cheap Acekard 2i by chance when I was searching for this flashcart.

http://www.dealperfect.com/detail.dp/sku.21154

This site sells the Acekard 2i for $13 with free shipping.

EDIT: Oops, sorry I didn't see that it was sold out.

Uh, apparently this can be bought by putting the URL into http://www.pbpurchase.com and clicking 'Add to cart'. Can anyone verify this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.