Hacking Best Place for a Canadian to Order?

sharkie88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where is the best place to order a CycloDS in Canada? I checked out RHS but apparently the shipping is going to be minimum $18 - too expensive.

I was thinking www.gamersection.ca - this is where I purchased my first cart, an M3 Simply (which was sadly stolen when my sister took it to school without me knowing) They are reasonably priced and had super-fast shipping (only 2 days; probably because they are located only 3 hours away from me) However, I've read some stuff about a bad batch of CycloDS carts. Does anyone know if Gamersection is safe place to pick one up? Or if you can recommend any other sites that will offer free (or cheap) shipping to Canada it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time! And sorry for all the parentheses (haha!)

kirbydre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I got my Cyclo DS from GamerSection, 5 in fact. Two of them were defected but they were quickly swapped and replaced with newer working CycloDSs. Honestly I'd recommend them, even with replacing the dfected cards they made it easy and quick. I live in Toronto and shipping only took Two days as well.

So just stick with GamerSection. I previously got my M3 their too. Besides the defects were out of their hands, it was Cyclo's fault for sending them out.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, sorry, I was going to recommend Realhotstuff. When I bought 2 more Cyclos a while back, they were $51 each, and shipping wasn't too bad. But to Canada, I'm not sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/fg0HgIfeTek?si=ZJvy5PZpS9BhklLm