Best Place for a Canadian to Order?

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by sharkie88, May 27, 2008.

May 27, 2008
  1. sharkie88
    OP

Newcomer sharkie88 Member

Canada
    Where is the best place to order a CycloDS in Canada? I checked out RHS but apparently the shipping is going to be minimum $18 - too expensive.

I was thinking www.gamersection.ca - this is where I purchased my first cart, an M3 Simply (which was sadly stolen when my sister took it to school without me knowing) They are reasonably priced and had super-fast shipping (only 2 days; probably because they are located only 3 hours away from me) However, I've read some stuff about a bad batch of CycloDS carts. Does anyone know if Gamersection is safe place to pick one up? Or if you can recommend any other sites that will offer free (or cheap) shipping to Canada it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time! And sorry for all the parentheses (haha!)

2. kirbydre

Newcomer kirbydre Member

Canada
    I got my Cyclo DS from GamerSection, 5 in fact. Two of them were defected but they were quickly swapped and replaced with newer working CycloDSs. Honestly I'd recommend them, even with replacing the dfected cards they made it easy and quick. I live in Toronto and shipping only took Two days as well.

So just stick with GamerSection. I previously got my M3 their too. Besides the defects were out of their hands, it was Cyclo's fault for sending them out.

3. Kbs

Member Kbs GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I just got my CycloDS from gamersection last Wednesday. Took only 3 days and it's been working perfectly.

4. SleepingDragon

Member SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Well, sorry, I was going to recommend Realhotstuff. When I bought 2 more Cyclos a while back, they were $51 each, and shipping wasn't too bad. But to Canada, I'm not sure.

5. Deadmon

Member Deadmon A Temper

Canada
    Gamersection all the way. Speediest delivery ever!

6. Ferrariman

Member Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Canada
    Got mine form gamersection.ca. Came in 2 days!
    Also, Cyclos are having a smaller defective rate.