Vigilante

TempLurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What is the greatest ds game achievement that you have done so far . For me it was perfecting pokemon ranger shadows of almia game that included doing all quests,cathing all the pokemon and beating regigigas without cheats

WarBuddhaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had to think on this one a bit, but I'd have to say both Advance Wars.

Edit: right, blame it on being 3 in the morning
tongue.gif
aquiring all the playable characters and beating each level with atleast A rank.

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Does cheating also include reading walkthroughs?Anyway my best achievement was playing Legend of Zelda,though I haven't collected all the treasures,I finished all the sidequests,and collected all rabbits.IMO,that was my best achievement so far.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Playing all stages in NSMB as Luigi without one game over.. Yeah that isn't that great, is it?
tongue.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Greatest achievement in a DS game?

I managed to kill that boss, you see. The Grinning Colossus. I'm the hero you all wish you could be. I made it through the tunnel, then I grabbed that fire on the wall. I jumped up above him, then I burned the rope and saved us all. I burned the rope and saved us all. I BURNED the roped and saved US. Now I'm a hero. I managed to beat the whole damn game. You're happy I made it, but how am I gonna spend the rest of this day? Maybe watch a video... Maybe press refresh and start again.

Yes, it's over now. They didn't want to make a longer game. This is it, I swear it's true.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Getting an insanely powerful Anastasia blade in Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings.

The save file of it got corrupted about a year and a half ago, and I didn't want to restart from the backup save that had a blade that was 1,000 points less powerful.

Sucks, but life goes on.

(Note to self: must play that game once again to get some nostalgic feelings.)

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Xamus ace said:
What is the greatest ds game achievement that you have done so far . For me it was perfecting pokemon ranger shadows of almia game that included doing all quests,cathing all the pokemon and beating regigigas without cheats
I did that too, but getting all 493 on pokemon diamond (only cheating for Arceus) is definitely my greatest achievement.

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
At one point on a commercial cart, I had the #1 spot for Forts mode in Worms: Open warfare 2 for "GhostToast". I have since traded in the cart and use a different DS anyway. Plus the multiplayer scene is virtually (haha pun intended) dead anyway. But I was proud of it at the time.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Demonbart said:
I did that too, but getting all 493 on pokemon diamond (only cheating for Arceus) is definitely my greatest achievement.
It only took me ~200 hours. Not that great of an achievement.
tongue.gif

EDIT: several times, actually. I have the entire Pokédex filled (legitimately, never cheated) on Pokémon Pearl, Platinum and SoulSilver. I'm close to finishing White's Pokédex, too, but the last 3 Pokémon haven't been released yet. It'll probably take another 2-3 years before Nintendo decide to release Genesect, so I'm waiting patiently.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Eh... I beat Final Fantasy III and IV and Dragon Quest IV? Most people don't seem to be able to beat either because they're "too hard", so they quit or cheat or use RTS. I didn't think they were though.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Goli said:
Eh... I beat Final Fantasy III and IV and Dragon Quest IV? Most people don't seem to be able to beat either because they're "too hard", so they quit or cheat or use RTS. I didn't think they were though.
FFIV is quite the easy Final Fantasy, but III is seriously difficult if you don't wear the Ribbons (and no one ever thinks of wearing items that don't have optimised stat bonuses). You should try grinding your characters up to level 99. It takes years (quite literally) without using a EXP . 65536 cheat. And even then...

Maxing all character's stats is also a pain. Getting all the Onion equipment and maxing the Onion Knight's job level for everyone. Now that's what I call a challenge.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Got all the Onion equipment and maxed the Onion Knight's job level for everyone.

Bur seriously, there's nothing that I can think of that qualifies as a personal achievement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol