Hacking Best online retailer for Acekard 2i in the US

liberation5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which site is more reputable/trustworthy for getting an Acekard2i in the USA? I see just two options: GamePlayFun and RealHotStuff. Gameplayfun seems untrustworthy just simply because of the site layout. Apparently, they are both warehoused in NJ. What do you guys think?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i would not be surprised if they were actually owned by the same person. i know a bit about who owns RHS, but that discussion really won't help you to make a choice.

RHS knowingly sold fake ak2i kits in the past. if you search gbatemp you will find a few posts about it. when the community called them out on it they publically stated that they were not clones. when the community proved that they were they again publically stated that they were not clones, eventually saying something along the lines that they made a mistake and it was the distributers fault for sending them clones.

RHS is a good site, they do have a good customer service department, they will ship it to you quickly, and their prices are pretty good when you consider the convenience of a N. American based site and USPS shipping.

If you buy from them just check the card when you get it to make sure it is not a clone. If it happens to be a clone they will replace it rather quickly. After the whole clone issue that they went through before they are not looking for more negative publicity.

-another world

liberation5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, well I e-mailed them a few days ago regarding their stock of AK2i's and apparently, their ENTIRE stock of AK2i's have HWID 81, which is the latest version with the anti-counterfeit code and stuff. I guess RHS will be my final decision, it just looks more professional tbh, the website I mean.

cynful09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
i would not be surprised if they were actually owned by the same person. i know a bit about who owns RHS, but that discussion really won't help you to make a choice.

Please do not associate us with gameplayfun. We have absolutely NO affiliation with that website.

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe a few bucks more, but Leetmod.com has the 2i and you'll have them in a few days. I've used them a copuple of times. Fast service.

DaveMode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm completely new to the entire DS scene. Never owned one until I grabbed a 3DS. Bought my Acekard 2i from RHS for $18 and free shipping. Got to me in 5 days and worked great. It seems legit, but I wouldn't know what to look for if it wasn't real. In any case, I would by from RHS again.

mokusei75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought I'd chime in: I just recently purchased from gameplayfun and would definitely recommend to anyone else. I ordered on a Saturday, it shipped on a Sunday and I received it this Wednesday. Needless to say speedy turnaround time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn