GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well... RE is slow. Ghost Squad is short (lots of replay value tho). HotD is old.
tongue.gif

I know. My opinions suck :

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I like them all, but I must say Ghost squad is the only one that kept me coming back time and again after I completed it several times, because each time would unlock different routes and objective, plus it's getting gradually harder.
I was really addicted to it untill I reached level 8 or 9 for each mission !
I really liked RE Umbrella, but once I finished it , I had litte interest in coming back.
I thing they did a great job in providing a good value for the Wii version of Ghost Squad.
Graphically I prefer HoTD 3 though.....

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RE:UC is sick if you are into resident evil... otherwise its pretty average imo tbh.

Ghost squad is veyyyy to short but whats there is fun.

I think theres a new house of the dead coming out isn't there? That might be better

if your wii's modded get all of them
tongue.gif

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really enjoyed Ghost Squad and House Of The Dead. What can I say, Sega makes good on Rails Shooters. HOTD is cool, because you will always find new things each time you play. Such as different routes, and hidden items.

Chaaru

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Ghost Squad.

It's lacking the proper "rifle" set-up. This is the only thing preventing Ghost Squad from being almost as good as the arcade. (but nothing is better than a dedicated arcade cabinet though)

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm planning to get Link's Crossbow Training and a Nyko Perfect Shot so I need to know which of these games is the best. Great co-op is a definite must.

I'll probably end up choosing Ghost Squad because the other 2 are really violent, but I'd love to hear some more opinions.

skroooagh

Trophies
XP
Country
They all have fun co-op modes but Ghost Squad has the best co-op, definitely. HOTD2&3 are fun, especially if you've never played them before, are a decent length and have a bit of replay value. Ghost Squad is quite short but has lots of replay value, as well as party modes and online scoreboards. Umbrella Chronicles is kinda wierd as it's pretty slow for a lightgun game and the aiming seems off, you'll like it way more if you're a Resident Evil fan though.

The new HOTD game comes out in a couple of months and looks like it'll be the best game of the lot.

Jundeezy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smileipb2.png
smileipb2.png

Great suggestions. This is like the question I was waiting to get answered, but I never asked the question cause I didn't realize I wanted to.

Thanks! Time to get Ghost Squad and RE Umbrella

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't know there were 2 other rail shooters that existed on the Wii.. lol. I'm off to"buy" them.
biggrin.gif

VINNIEPAZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea like everyone else said, just get RE:UC, Ghost Squad and HOTD. Oh yea, that WiiWare Western shooter game is also fun. Me and my girl are the same way, we love out shooters.

As much as I love the gun add-ons, the only one I tried it for and liked it was Ghost Squad, I did try RE but the lag between the wiimote and the onscreen cursor was just to bad for me, I'm way better with just the wiimote. Have'nt tried it with HOTD tho.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay then Ghost Squad it is then. Hopefully my brother and I will have a blast playing this together.

By the way, does anyone know anything about a Time Crisis for the Wii?

Walo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I've tried the three of them and UC is definately the best game.
It's longer, looks better, has lots of weapons and the best story.
The other two are really arcadey which is great. Ghost squad is the shortest with only 3 main levels, but as you level up each run is a tad different with many branching paths...
As of HotD.. it's really awesome to shoot zombies in the face... definately the hardest of the 3... 2 games in one which is cool and the cheesy story is awesome...
I'm really torn to which recomend...
But keep an eye on HotD:Overkill.. that one is looking to be a great great game.. the hardcore you've been waiting XD

Base

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you haven't payed the House of the Dead series, I recommend you to get it. Great fun, fast paced shooting. Or you can wait for Overkill to be released.

But if you prefer something slower and more realistic, then get Resident evil.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool