Hacking Best non micro sd flash card?

RockmanX3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had my R4 for over a year and it's served me well, but now I'm having trouble inserting the micro SD card in whenever I copy a new game. The problem seems to be getting worse and I can only insert the micro sd card in one out of 6 times or less. I've tried opening it to fix the spring, but it's so small that I haven't had any luck.

I was thinking about getting a G6 DS real or DS-Xtreme, but I've heard mixed reviews on both. The DS-Xtreme seems to be harder to get, while the G6 DS real seems to have the same problems as the G6 Lite. I have a G6 lite and suffered through the "not being detected problems" so many times that I just decided to fill it with GBA games and never wrote anything to it again.

If the G6 DS real and DS-Xtreme aren't any good, then what's a good suggestion for a micro sd flash card that doesn't have a flimsy spring?

Thanks.

RockmanX3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sir-Fritz said:
What about an Acekard RPG? It features both internal memory and a microsd card slot. Its best to stay very clear of a ds-x these days.

I gotta admit that it doesn't look as cosmetically (lol) pleasing as the R4, but I'll definitely look into it. Thanks!

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All flashcards these days have a sturdy spring, it was only the 1st generation of R4's that had really bad springs. So you don't need to worry about the spring.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I had a DS-X and it was good for awhile since it was first flashcard but once I found this site I got other carts. And G6 Real is impossible to find at all now. I would say go with the AceKard RPG or the DS Linker (they are supposed to be ok).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr