Gaming Best NDS Game You've Ever Played in Your Life?

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dwight said:
BlackDave said:
I'd say Final Fantasy III.

Only because at the time I was playing it, I was allowed my DS only on weekends and I had an issue of Nintendo Power on how to perfectly defeat the last 6 bosses and get all the ribbons
wub.gif
Really? I found FFIII to be one of the weakest games on the DS. Oh well, whatever floats your boat.

Every body has their own taste.The fact that I had to wait for the next weekend was killing me. I was more sad than happy when I finished the game because I didn't know what to play (didn't own a flashcart back then)

nuker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hmm... i have played many DS games which are worth if this title. in fact, you cannot say that there is a "best DS game" because of the different genre.

but if i choose one i would go with Infinite Space.

mayhem366

Trophies
XP
Country
I think that it would probably have to be the first game i ever played on my DS Phat: Mario 64. I completed it many times and got all the stars. In fact, i have just started playing it again.

Also i loved Another Code but it had no replayability.

Damn, wish those days when i didn't know about flashcarts, would actually play a game to completion instead of playing it once and getting bored.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I'd like to say TWEWY like everyone in the thread, but it was a big disappointment for me, it was linear and flawed(at least for the battle system) despite good reviews.

My personal favourite will have to be Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, not exactly the OMGWTFITSTHEBESTOHITSSOFUCKINGREVOLUTIONARY game, but it's pretty polished for me, it's one of the first DS games I got too, so it may possibly be nostalgia, but ti's definitely the game I enjoyed the most on the DS.

Another game that is probably on par with Zelda is Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime, just pure fun and creative gameplay, love the presentation and all. The tank battles were just too addictive.

Ahhh, nostalgia

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mario and Luigi Bowser's inside story, not only is the gameplay great, but it has one of the best storylines I've ever seen (and that goes for all the games in the Mario and Luigi saga)

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Purely based on total time spent: Blood of Bahamut.

I couldn't actually choose a single game as the crown jewel of the DS library.

The Castlevania games are all stellar, but are hardly revolutionary.

Some of my favorite games are remakes, and don't count - Disgaea DS, Chrono Trigger, Mario 64DS.

So I guess I'd say one of FFTA2, Pokemon HG/SS, FFCC:RoF, or Bowser's Inside Story. All three were super engrossing, well-designed, and beautiful. Runner-up for Super Robot Taisen OG Saga, Puzzle Quest, Meteos, and Izuna.

ETA: Just for the record, the Metacritic top ten as of this post is:

QUOTE(http://www.metacritic.com/games/ds/scores/) said:
1 Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (93)
2 Flipnote Studio (93)
3 Chrono Trigger (92)
4 Mario Kart DS (91)
5 Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (90)
6 Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, The (90)
7 Advance Wars: Dual Strike (90)
8 Jump Ultimate Stars (89)
9 Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (89)
10 New Super Mario Bros. (89)

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's hard to pick when you have almost every DS game ever made...

Even though it has lack of replay value, I have to say Spirit Tracks... I know I'm missing something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte