Hacking Best Micro SD for M3 Lite

Kosaka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So guys, I'm thinking of buying m3Lite from real hot stuff and I'm thinking of getting the bundle with passcard 3 and 1gb Kingston micro SD card. So i wanna know, is the kingston card any good? From what I can see here on gbatemp, most people use the sandisk so I think that it's probably the best card. I really wanna hear opinions of what would be best to get to have a good run on the M3 Lite.

P.S: If you guys know any cheaper place for getting the english M3Lite (and the other stuff too) please tell me.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
biggrin.gif

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
most likely although I'm not a big fan of a-data because of the cheaply built sd cards. I'd spend a couple extra dollars for a kingston or sandisk.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I have tested 3 of the 1 gig cards personally on two different M3 Lites using the same M3 software. Heres the order...

Kingston 1GB
Sandisk 1GB Ultra II
Sandisk 1 GB

Though they have an order, their difference was very VERY minor. I mean, using the Castlevania Intro test, the Kingston ran near perfect minus a couple of spots where it jumped once, the other two were decent, but not really a noticeable diff.

So all in all, its cheaper than Sandisk and works the best. I give my vote for Kingston.

And as for places to order, I give Divineo.cn (note its CN not COM) is A++ for the 3-4 times ive ordered from them.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have tested 3 of the 1 gig cards personally on two different M3 Lites using the same M3 software. Heres the order...

Kingston 1GB
Sandisk 1GB Ultra II
Sandisk 1 GB

Though they have an order, their difference was very VERY minor. I mean, using the Castlevania Intro test, the Kingston ran near perfect minus a couple of spots where it jumped once, the other two were decent, but not really a noticeable diff.

So all in all, its cheaper than Sandisk and works the best. I give my vote for Kingston.

And as for places to order, I give Divineo.cn (note its CN not COM) is A++ for the 3-4 times ive ordered from them.

You must have the wrong format for the sandisks, because the movies were 100% perfect for me using the newer firmwares for both ultra II and regular.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I can vouch for the Ultra II as well, with the updates, castlevania ran without a single jump. as well as the saving time in animal crossing is less, and the multiplayer (ds2ds) metroid, smooth as silk. i havent had a single frame skip.

pte

Trophies
XP
Country
The A-Datas have worked well in the past on M3s, so the 1gb 60x microSD model should be nothing different. It is dirt cheap and as fast as the KingMAX cards.

Scavenger

Trophies
XP
Country
I can vouch for the Ultra II as well, with the updates, castlevania ran without a single jump. as well as the saving time in animal crossing is less, and the multiplayer (ds2ds) metroid, smooth as silk. i havent had a single frame skip.

what did u use for castlevania? Software Reset, 4xDMA, Trim-Rom etc,

and what should be the "best" buy if u are geting a M3 lite and dount whant bugs and slowdowns?

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
what did u use for castlevania? Software Reset, 4xDMA, Trim-Rom etc,
and what should be the "best" buy if u are geting a M3 lite and dount whant bugs and slowdowns?

I used 4x, SoftReset, Trimmed

go with the company you believe is better, i personally went with a Sandisk because i've never had any problems with them in my camera's and what not. but i've never used a kingston, becuase i've never had problems with SD. so it's up to you. both should work perfectly though

Scavenger

Trophies
XP
Country
I used 4x, SoftReset, Trimmed

go with the company you believe is better, i personally went with a Sandisk because i've never had any problems with them in my camera's and what not. but i've never used a kingston, becuase i've never had problems with SD. so it's up to you. both should work perfectly though

on the site where they talk compabilety (link erly in tread) u need 2 start GBA roms whit start and cant use A. whats that about?

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
the start button add's a loader to the rom, so homebrew games that didnt come with one will work. I've only ever had to use it on homebrew, nds roms will work with A. i think GBA's will too.

waiwai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So guys, I'm thinking of buying m3Lite from real hot stuff and I'm thinking of getting the bundle with passcard 3 and 1gb Kingston micro SD card. So i wanna know, is the kingston card any good?

I got a Sandisk UltraII MicroSD. Everything works just great and fast. Most .NDS software works with 4x DMA, so great speeds there!

sandreezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most likely although I'm not a big fan of a-data because of the cheaply built sd cards. I'd spend a couple extra dollars for a kingston or sandisk.

i have the bundle from RHS. for some reason i freeze in the middle of castlevania intro. i also freezed once on nintendogs...

i thought the castlvania intro was supposed to be flawless now
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi