Hacking Best micro sd card

joebloe738

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering what is the best 1gb micro sd card, compatibility/speed wise. I was thinking the Kingston made in Japan.

nds_gamerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you check this forum specifically you will find a guy pointing you to a 2g microsd that is only 18 bucks unbranded. japanese made quality. i've already bought about 4 of them and they were all japanese made. one actually came to me as a toshiba microsd.

Krell999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally, I've tried Kingston and Sandisk MicroSDs (Euro and Japanese versions) and haven't noticed any difference between them. They were all class 4 memory though. For those who don't know, "class" is the performance rating, so the higher the better. My personal rule of thumb is always go for class 4 or better as it is a good compromise for cost and performance.

Most MicroSD cards tend to be class 2 in Europe and the US, but I suspect Japanese versions tend to be class 4 hence their reputation.

I've heard Toshiba's class 4 are very good if you can get hold of them, a slightly better sustained through put than other manufacturer's class 4s.

Krell

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn