Best Loader for installing games

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by j0k3r, May 15, 2009.

May 15, 2009

Best Loader for installing games by j0k3r at 3:47 PM (1,112 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. j0k3r
    OP

Member j0k3r GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Hi @ all,

What is the best Loader for copying my Backups to my USB-HDD. I think the default USBLoader 1.5 from wano is the best choice, but I need a Loader who made the Blue-LED thing, when the Copy is ready.

2. kedest

Member kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    I know the ultimate loader and the gui gx loader have the led thing

3. j0k3r
    OP

Germany
    tHX tHX,

But the USBLoader_GUiX sayed in the Topic :

"With this release we want to thank evreyone who supported (and we hope will support us in future!) us!
    Sidenote: For best "performance i recommend cIOS rev9 since it is more stable than rev10. Freezes during installation seem not to appear with rev9... also games like Animal Crossing seem to run with rev9. Waninkoko is already working on rev11 which will erase the bugs in rev10 i think."

Must I use rev9 now ? Cause I have rev10 installed to work with the Loaders...

4. kedest

Member kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    I have rev10 too, never experienced any problems.

5. laurozza

Member laurozza GBAtemp Fan

Italy
    I recommend to use the classic usb loader 1.5 from wanin. Use a timer if you want to know when the copy is ready.

6. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    believe it or not the best way is to use wbfs manager 3.0 it's way faster too.

7. j0k3r
    OP

Germany
    tHX tHX,

"With this release we want to thank evreyone who supported (and we hope will support us in future!) us!
    Sidenote: For best "performance i recommend cIOS rev9 since it is more stable than rev10. Freezes during installation seem not to appear with rev9... also games like Animal Crossing seem to run with rev9. Waninkoko is already working on rev11 which will erase the bugs in rev10 i think."

8. j0k3r
    OP

Germany
    tHX tHX,

Posts merged

sry, can anyone delete my double post pls ?

9. FenrirWolf

Member FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Use Rev10. It's never given me any problems.