Hacking Best Loader for installing games

j0k3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi @ all,

What is the best Loader for copying my Backups to my USB-HDD. I think the default USBLoader 1.5 from wano is the best choice, but I need a Loader who made the Blue-LED thing, when the Copy is ready.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
j0k3r said:
Hi @ all,

What is the best Loader for copying my Backups to my USB-HDD. I think the default USBLoader 1.5 from wano is the best choice, but I need a Loader who made the Blue-LED thing, when the Copy is ready.

I know the ultimate loader and the gui gx loader have the led thing

j0k3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tHX tHX,

But the USBLoader_GUiX sayed in the Topic :

"With this release we want to thank evreyone who supported (and we hope will support us in future!) us!
Sidenote: For best "performance i recommend cIOS rev9 since it is more stable than rev10. Freezes during installation seem not to appear with rev9... also games like Animal Crossing seem to run with rev9. Waninkoko is already working on rev11 which will erase the bugs in rev10 i think."

Must I use rev9 now ? Cause I have rev10 installed to work with the Loaders...

j0k3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tHX tHX,

"With this release we want to thank evreyone who supported (and we hope will support us in future!) us!
Sidenote: For best "performance i recommend cIOS rev9 since it is more stable than rev10. Freezes during installation seem not to appear with rev9... also games like Animal Crossing seem to run with rev9. Waninkoko is already working on rev11 which will erase the bugs in rev10 i think."

j0k3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tHX tHX,

Posts merged

sry, can anyone delete my double post pls ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: