Best Lite GBA Solution

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Fatal, Dec 11, 2006.

Dec 11, 2006

Best Lite GBA Solution by Fatal at 5:36 AM (1,296 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Fatal
    OP

Newcomer Fatal Advanced Member

United States
    So, I'm planning on buying a lite microsd slot 2 flash cart to play GBA games on my ds lite. I'm stuck between the EZ4 Lite Deluxe and the M3 Lite. Which one has better
    -GBA compatibility?
    -Homebrew?
    -DS compat.
    -Does either have RTC (I couldn't find anything about this on the M3.)
    -And for games like the new pokemon would it be able to link up with a ds game?
    Sorry for the questions but the EZ4 wiki isn't working for me for I figured Id ask people who might know the answers without it.

2. corporalnanners

Newcomer corporalnanners Newbie

United States
    I was about to post a similar question. I was looking at the EZ-flash IV lite deluxe vs. the Supercard. I'm mostly interested in GBA as well, as I figure I can always add a nice slot-1 later.

3. SpaceJump

Member SpaceJump Where's my new 2D-Metroid?

Germany
    Stay away from Supercard in terms of GBA unless you want slowdowns and incompatibilities.

The best chioces would be M3 or EZ4. EZ4 has the best GBA-compatibility where M3 is nearly as good. But M3 has real-time saves too.

4. Vincent Vega

Member Vincent Vega GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    EZ Flash IV Lite and M3 Lite are good MicroSD solutions for NDS Lite to play GBA games.
    Both have same GBA and NDS compatibility, but M3 Lite has better homebrew compability and have RTC and RTS for GBA games.
    EZ Flash IV series donĀ“t have RTC and RTS save feature. Only EZ Flash II and EZ Flash III series have RTC feature but they do not have expandable/removable media card.

5. corporalnanners

Newcomer corporalnanners Newbie

United States
    Well, I put in an order for an EZ-Flash IV deluxe and a Hori case and cover. Thanks for the advice, and thanks to gbatemp.net! Real ultimate win has an est. delivery date of Friday.

6. ghettobob

Member ghettobob GBAtemp Regular

United States
    SuperCard Rumble Lite FTW!

7. Vincent Vega

Member Vincent Vega GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Rumble series does not have GBA support.

8. ghettobob

Member ghettobob GBAtemp Regular

United States
    oh, didnt see that they wanted to play GBA games. yeah m3 FTW in your case i guess :-/