Best Lines In Video Games?

shyam513

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I've found a lot of games have a few lines that just stick out - and stay stuck in your head, even after you've finished the game. Anyone come across any like this? The one example that always hits me is the one from KH 358/2 days, where Axel says:

"Go on, You just keep on running! But I'll always be there to bring you back!"

If anyone else has heard any lines like that, please post!

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Aqua from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep- "My name is Master Aqua. Now return my friend's heart or pay the price!" That line's from the final episode. Aqua's cool after saying that.
biggrin.gif

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
"The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."

and

"Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection. The clear water's surface reflects growth. Now listen to the Serenade of water to reflect upon yourself."

Ocarina of time.

MegaV2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!" - Dracula from Castlevania SOTN

TheArnus

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"You fear what you don't understand and eliminate what you fear... It's because of foolish people like you that there is conlict!"

- Aeolus from Megaman ZX Advent

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person