Best legit place to buy sky3ds+ in U.S? California?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by NinjaCooki3, Jan 24, 2016.

1. NinjaCooki3
    OP

NinjaCooki3 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2016
    United States
    I heard that peach3ds is pretty reliable but i only see ebay listing that says "Micro SD Memory SDHC Adapter Card for 3DS 3DS XL and 2DS" by a seller marys_bazaar. Is that the seller for the sky3ds+ or is the the blue button??? Any recommendations on a legit site? cause I'm really scared to get scammed

2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
  3. NM007

NM007 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2015
    United States
  4. urherenow

urherenow GBAtemp Addict

Mar 8, 2009
    United States
    Japan
    At that price, they can ship it up their a$$.

5. xAnArChOx

xAnArChOx Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2016
    United States
    I had purchased my blue button sky3ds from them so last week i was checking out their page to see if they had the sky3ds+ and there was link to purchase. Today i was going to order the sky3ds+ from them and now they only have that ebay link like you mentioned...not sure whats going on. There used to be an option to log into your existing account which is no longer available. I sent them an email.

Last edited by xAnArChOx, Jan 25, 2016
  6. imyy09

imyy09 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2016
    United States
    Wow just checked US$119.99 at ebay ... expensive
    and i think i will never order from them,
    flashcarts are not allowed to sell in ebay ,
    ebay will ban their account very soon.

if ebay banned their account, your sky3ds+ will not have any guarantee and after sale service,
    it is expensive card value US$120.00 not US$12.00 cheap r4i

7. Kayleea

Kayleea Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2015
    United States
    Here is a great choice you may take into consideration: max-console.com, the price is reasonable for sky3ds+ orange buttons and also they offer a free 8gb microsd card.
    This shop got good reputation at another forum i once came across.

8. Sasori

Sasori GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    They charge that due to how expensive these cards are too stock. That is why there are almost no US based sellers and they all comes from the warehouses in china. Due to the minimum amounts you can buy they would only be making $5-10 per sale. Which is a shitty margin.

It sucks yea, but its the price to pay if you dont want to wait a month from china