Apple Best Ipod Touch Screen protectors?

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I, luckily enough, was given a ITouch 4G for my birthday yesterday and I've already began tinkering with it. Sadly, it's on iOS 5 already so I, like many others will have to wait for a untethered jailbreak..

As per anything with a touch screen that I get, I always get screen protectors for it ASAP, since I didn't have the time yesterday, I'm planning on going out today to get a pair.
What are the best screen protectors for it? I remember a brand starting with H

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah I was thinking of Hori and that's only for NDS and PSP :)

I think i'll try and find some Zagg InvisibleSheild ones here in Aus, any Aussies know if any stores stock them or any other good screen protectors/cases?

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Invisible Shield is horrible, as far as screen protectors go. They use a water based solution to apply the shield, and after awhile the tint becomes purple which means you either deal with it, buy a new, or take it off. If you're looking for the perfect blend of quality and protection, get a Power Support one. It should also be noted that if you're new to this whole thing, anti-glare protectors make the screen grainy and add a nice matte coating feel, if you want that. I would go for crystal as it keeps the crystal, pristine look of the iPod screen, which protecting the screen.

Also, the iPod Touch 4G (along with iPhone 4, 4S) use gorilla glass for the front screen. Meaning, a scratch is highly unlikely, but can happen.

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You really don't need one. I had one too, but it was annoying. Not a single scratch to be seen. Just keep it in a case and you're good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)