The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monty Python Argument Clinic insults:

Graham Chapman: What do you want?!
Micheal Palin: I was just--
Graham: Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!
Shut your festering gob, you twit! Your type makes me puke! You vacuous,
toffee-nosed malodorous pervert!!
Michael: I'm just here for an argument!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry this is abuse, you want next door, room 12A.
Michael: Sorry about that.
Graham: No trouble at all....stupid git.

Classic insults right there!

Reactions: 2 people

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In all fairness, not all mothers deserve praise. Mine, for example, is a pathetic drunken half-wit who threw a knife through my hand. So feel free to take the piss out of her if you have any 'yo mamma' jokes you need to unload on the world.

Here's some more of my classics;

- 'I'm still not sure what it is I dislike about the French. It used to be simple; their laziness and utter uselessness in war. But as I've grown up I've learned to hate them on entirely new levels. I think the main thing that bothers me now is that the women there have underarm hair long enough to put in dreads. For some things there's just no excuse.' - Regarding the ignorant French Exchange Student who introduced himself to the class by having one of the girls suck him off during class. For the record not all French people suck. His fellow exchange student was Celeste, a truly amazing young woman...Sorry, lost my train of thought...

- 'Clearly some girls aren't satisfied with mere camel toe, what with you going for a full camel face.' - Directed at an annoying ex girlfriend.

- 'I don't date girls who look like seahorses. I know inner beauty is what's important, but there's a limit to how much outer ugliness it can counteract.' - Explaining to a girl named Zoe that she had absolutely no shot with me whatsoever.

- 'You know that little voice in your head that said you could win this fight? Yeah, it was lying to you.' - My standard victory quote.

- 'You fuck up so often you're practically kicking your own ass, why would I need to get involved? Might just leave you to it and go for lunch.'- The reason why actually attacking one of my enemies is far from necessary, he ruins his life without any help from me.

- 'Words simply cannot express how much off I want you to fuck.' - A phrase my friends found so amusing that most of them have it as their favourite quote on Facebook.

These aren't actually mine but they're still worthy of mention:

- 'Looking at you I can see that even anal sex sometimes leads to pregnancy.' - Amelia Varell, regarding the girl I insulted in my first post.

- 'I have to get up early in the morning to hate you, else there isn't time enough in the day.' - Dylan Moran.

- 'Nobody is above justice. Remember that when you're bleeding out in a gutter for pissing me off.' - Something a friend of mine said to his nemesis.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- 'I don't date girls who look like seahorses. I know inner beauty is what's important, but there's a limit to how much outer ugliness it can counteract.' - Explaining to a girl named Zoe that she had absolutely no shot with me whatsoever.

Can I use that quote from you one of these days?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's some more from my wonderful world...

- 'You suck more dick than a black hole full of vacuum cleaners. In Essex.' - My reasons for not getting back together with my ex.

- 'Do you talk bollocks as a profession or a hobby?' - Liam, directed towards our religious studies teacher, who was also the headmaster.

- 'Why do small boys always giggle at the word 'penis'?'
'Don't worry about it, miss. They've just never seen one before.' - A brief extract from one of my many hilarious moments in sex education classes.

- 'It's a miracle you're even here talking to us. When you were born we had to swap doctors. The first one didn't slap your ass, he wanted to shoot you and mount your head over his fireplace.' - Directed towards a former friend.

- 'You're what happens when a badger dreams of walking like a human.' - Long story...

- 'You've got your head so far up his arse you can taste lung.' - My reason for hating my old supervisor.

- 'You should have your brain taken away by social services.'

- 'I should congratulate you. You now have the title of 'stupidest thing I've ever heard spoken aloud' to call your own. Up til now it was a German guy who said 'This guy Hitler will solve all our problems' but what you just said tops it. Your medal's in the post.'

- 'You truly are a master of stupidity. I'd suggest you teach stupidity at Oxford, but you wouldn't be able to open the door to the classroom.'

- 'You smell like a fish cake that survived the cooking process.'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.