Best Golf game for the Wii ?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by 1ronlung, Jun 16, 2008.

Jun 16, 2008
  1. 1ronlung
    OP

Member 1ronlung GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Have got quite a bit of yardage out of the golf game that came in the sports pack. The controls are great, but it's just too limited with the bare 9 holes.

Looking for a fully fledged golf game that plays as similarly as possible to the sports one, but has a bit more depth - more courses etc ...

Recommendations please gents (and ladies, of course) ?

Thanks,

ironlung

2. R2DJ

Member R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    I won't give you the "best" one because I'm not really sure so I'll just name a few that comes out of my head...

Tiger Woods
    Wii Sports golf minigame
    Pangya Golf
    We Love Golf (not sure, is it the same as ^^^?)

3. bosscolor

Member bosscolor GBAtemp Fan

France
    Pangya !!!

4. Saladman

Newcomer Saladman Advanced Member

United States
    Tiger Woods would be much better if the graphics didn't suck so much. It should be at least as good as the xbox1 tiger woods games imo.

5. DjFIL

Member DjFIL GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    I like Super Swing Golf the most at this time, I find it's swing control the best mix of realistic mechanics and consistant responses (consistant responses from wiimote input is what makes Wii Sports golf and Tiger Woods 07 and 08 bad games IMO). Really looking forward to We Love Golf, it looks great... Camelot (made lots of mario sports games) should do a good job with this title. And the new Tiger Woods 09 could be promicing, IGN's preview today said they've rebuilt the swing control completely and it looks for the better.