• Poll closed .

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
2 day I make polle to find out who best gbatemp meow persin because argumints. Please pick one of follow:
1) bub, the cutest gbatemperature member who poorly draw cartoon
2) vinscool, that cool kid with lots of likes wow (guys please give mama bub plenty of likes so she can be in the most likes list thanks)
3) chewbull, the blue nyan cat bloke I don't really know well lmao
Please vote bub thanks

GreaterDog

A True Warrior, A Warning 9 Warrior
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
giphy.gif

D

Deleted User

I miss when surpassing a level of Super Saiyan was an actual feet. Remember when Goku went Super Saiyan 3 and he had to physically and mentally exert himself beyond levels we've ever seen. The full clip is done so masterfully, he goes from this mass exertion of power to the point where he exceeds any physical level and metaphorically becomes the center of the universe. All the clouds are going towards him to the point of nothingness bar Goku. The power centers off as he graces everyone with his new form, his presences is this calm power beyond anything we've ever seen.

It's not like Super Saiyan 1 where it's an intense rage induced state. It's also not like Super Saiyan 2 where a user must be at a certain level of power and be in an emotionally broken down state. Super Saiyan 3 is simply Goku's power transcending anything we've ever seen.

The newer forms are so boring and are the main determent to the "Super" series. Super Saiyan Blue feels like the series is going backwards. It's like everything that happened during Z was meaningless. Going Blue isn't some extraordinary feet, it's just controlling one's ki. It's not an explosion of raw power being centred into a new form like 3 was, it's a boring downgrade. I feel like the main problem with Super is that we will never experience the excitement of a new form. At least not to the same extent as Z.

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I miss when surpassing a level of Super Saiyan was an actual feet. Remember when Goku went Super Saiyan 3 and he had to physically and mentally exert himself beyond levels we've ever seen. The full clip is done so masterfully, he goes from this mass exertion of power to the point where he exceeds any physical level and metaphorically becomes the center of the universe. All the clouds are going towards him to the point of nothingness bar Goku. The power centers off as he graces everyone with his new form, his presences is this calm power beyond anything we've ever seen.

It's not like Super Saiyan 1 where it's an intense rage induced state. It's also not like Super Saiyan 2 where a user must be at a certain level of power and be in an emotionally broken down state. Super Saiyan 3 is simply Goku's power transcending anything we've ever seen.

The newer forms are so boring and are the main determent to the "Super" series. Super Saiyan Blue feels like the series is going backwards. It's like everything that happened during Z was meaningless. Going Blue isn't some extraordinary feet, it's just controlling one's ki. It's not an explosion of raw power being centred into a new form like 3 was, it's a boring downgrade. I feel like the main problem with Super is that we will never experience the excitement of a new form. At least not to the same extent as Z.
While I completely agree with you on this issue, I think you posted this in the wrong thread...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.