Hacking Best GBA ROM card for DS lite

erogllik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there are a lot of these posts already out there, but I wanted to add my own wishlist of 'requirements'!
wink.gif

I have a black DS Lite, and an R4 for my DS ROMS. (Which, by the way, I love!)

Now I am looking for a slot-2 device to play GBA ROMs. Needs to have the following:

-High GBA ROM compatibility
-Match the DS Lite dust cover
-Be compatible with the 'Boot Slot-2' feature on the R4 menu
-Expandable memory (micro SD)
-Oh, yeah, and as inexpensive as possible

The one that I am mostly leaning toward is the M3 Lite. (Yes, I know it is also the most expensive, too - but I figure what is an extra $30 a year from now if I am still really satisfied with it.) Can I have both the R4 and M3 Lite both plugged into the DS without having to remove either of them to be able to play ROMs stored on either card? (Boot the M3 Lite from the R4 menu?) Where is the best (price, speed, reliability) website to buy these cards? I got my R4 from foundmy.com, but they don't sell M3 Lites if that is the way I am going...

Recommendations?

Inbtw33n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
post this in nds flashing & hardware. I hear supercard supports GBA really well if that's the only thing you look for + it's cheaper.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
post this in nds flashing & hardware. I hear supercard supports GBA really well if that's the only thing you look for + it's cheaper.
i heard the supercard sucks ass at gba games. ive heard good things about the EZF IV Lite Deluxe though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night