nexus7412369

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm planning to get a gameboy micro to cram a hundred gba games onto but I don't know which one to get. I read all the reviews but it's a hard descision.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The GBA reviews are a bit outdated. If you want to cram hundreds of games on, you should get a card with external (removable) memory. You can use the M3 (mini SD or micro SD), the G6 Lite in a GBA case, EZIV mini SD or the larger capacity EZ3 cards.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A gigabyte will if you want to store "hundred gba games". Don't get this confused with a gigabit, which is much less (ratio byte to bit is 1:8)

Kiljaeden

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know, EZFlash IV Deluxe is NDS and GBA, so if it works as just GBA, I'd definately recommend that. I've got that as a Slot 2 solution and the only problem I came across was with the NES Classics.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes the EZFlash IV mini SD has both DS and GBA, but if you put it in a GB Micro, it will boot to the GBA menu (obviously it cannot run the DS mode)

kingeightsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The GBA reviews are a bit outdated. If you want to cram hundreds of games on, you should get a card with external (removable) memory. You can use the M3 (mini SD or micro SD), the G6 Lite in a GBA case, EZIV mini SD or the larger capacity EZ3 cards.

i back up 4saken on this. i used to have a g6 lite for my micro but then i gave it all away. i got myself a new micro and the next fc i'm going for is the m3 lite because you can use micro sd chips (alot easier to manage).

also, you can skin the m3 lite! WHOO!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM