OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
My kid is playing pokemon pearl (he´s between the 2nd and 3rd gym), and I heard that we can link with the gba games to get some pokemons that usuallu doesn't appear. Which cart works?

I currently have the EZFlash 2 PS, but I was thinking of getting another GBA and another flashcard (to play kirby and the amazing mirror) so the other question is which flashcard is currently the best? I would like to link my gba to my wii and play the pokemon games for gamecube.

Tks

xDahlia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You will need to beat the Elite 4 before accessing Pal Park to migrate from other Pokemon Games. The best flashcart recommended is the SupercardMini(Micro)SD.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will need to beat the Elite 4 before accessing Pal Park to migrate from other Pokemon Games. The best flashcart recommended is the SupercardMini(Micro)SD.
Except that the Supercard, M3, and G6 can't possibly support the Pokemon linkup due to the way they load games into RAM before execution.

Off the top of my head, the only cart I know that is verified to act like a GBA Pokemon game properly for Pal Park is the EZ-V 3in1 expansion pack, using patches made by cory1492. This is an expansion pack though, not a full-fledged slot-2 device. Other NOR-based devices may work if the GBA game is the only thing on the cart and there's no rom menu loaded first, but I can't guarantee anything. You could try it with your EZ-Flash 2, but again I'm not entirely sure it would work correctly, if at all.

Of course, you've got some time to figure out what to get, as mikihara is right in that you can't access the feature until after beating the Elite 4.

suppachipmunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What about the EZ IV Mini. You can flash the Pokemon games into NOR RAM just as if they are official carts. Then link them that way?

Plus, the EZ IV is a full-on GBA cart with awesome compatibility. I will have to give it a shot sometime soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/2UeWMgjwogU?si=PfULn0Jf4XpnU6M_ Now I know how to install m.2